LEE MINKYUNG
as... DRIVE
velvetseulgi

       In one word Mikyung could be described as competitive. Competitiveness runs in her veins, and it's no surprise since she has five older brothers and needed to compete for everything growing up. There's nothing she likes more than winning, and it's always well deserved, because she's extremely hardworking, and once she sets her mind on something, she won't give up until she succeeds. Minkyung's also extremely loud, and never seems to stop talking or moving. She often has more energy than she knows what to do with, always bouncing around, and has since begun to channel that energy into sport instead, and it's no secret that she's her team's ace. Her best friend is Yeji.

CHOI YEJIas

CHOI YEJI
as... PIT-A-PAT
-CUPIDJINNIE

       Choi Yeji is most definitely not your average nerd, despite having an IQ well above the rest of her classmates and being the daughter of two teachers. Sure, her teachers always say that one day she'll go on to cure cancer or make some equally big, life changing discovery, and sure she has a scary addiction to caffeine and a messed up sleeping pattern, but she's not exactly the type of person to spend hours upon hours studying, with her head in a book all the time. She's actually really lively (which might be a side effect of  all the caffeine), and very easy to talk to. And while she's not exactly a gossip, she always seems to know what's going on around school. She's childhood friends with Minkyung, and they're rarely ever seen apart.

 She's childhood friends with Minkyung, and they're rarely ever seen apart

NA AHREUM
as... GOTTA GO
-Mimiso

       Despite being the new transfer kid, Ahreum is taking this whole situation in her stride. She's barely had any time to adjust to her new private school, and they've thrown her head first into a trial with her new school's "sworn enemies", but she's ready to go in with a smile on her face. She's usually a pretty easy going person, who kind of just goes through life one step at a time without stressing over things. Ahreum has an air of innocence that seems to bring out the protective instincts in almost everyone. She's chatty, and not shy in the slightest, much to her classmates dismay, and she seems to have an inability to keep still for long periods of time. Despite the line of people willing to befriend her, she's stuck to Blodwyn ever since she transferred.