Highschool Days Without Him

Finally! I can breathe! >.<

No more Kim Seok Jin on the way...

I woke up with a smile on my last day of summer.

Come to think of it, I only get my rest from Jin during summer. At least now Im secured that there'll be no Kim Seok Jin for the rest of my life here on earth.

I spent the rest of my day relaxing and day dreaming about what could possibly happen in my new life starting tomorrow.

Hmmmmmmm a life without Jin????? SOUNDS GREAT!!! ^_^

With my thoughts filled with a NON-JIN life, I felt trully excited.

This is a new beginning. Highschool life without him seems............... i dont know

UGHHH HOW CAN I EVEN START A NON-JIN LIFE IF RIGHT NOW ALL IM THINKING ABOUT IS HIM????

AISHHHH JIN AND MY STUPID MIND!!!! -.-!

Before I went to sleep, my mind was still filled with Jin. Why wouldnt he just get out of my mind????!!!! This is so annoying -_-

Jin may not be physically here with me but he's mentally stuck in my head. WHY OH WHY WOULDN'T HE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!

Tomorrow is my first day in EXO ACADEMY and I want a new life. No more Jin. Before I fell asleep, I promised myself that there'll be no more strings attached to Jin.

I woke up in horror as Jin filled my dreams. WOAHHH thats way overboard already!!! Why does he keep on chasing me? Does he really have to hunt my dreams?

Ugh. This is such a bad way to start. I hit my head with a pillow hoping it would at least help me forget Jin.

Why is it so hard to forget someone you badly have to forget???? THIS SUCKS.

Jullie remember your promise to yourself. No more strings attached to him. Arraseo?

I headed to my new school and took in a deep breath as I walked in the gate.

What could possibly go wrong today right? Its not as if Jin would follow me here until in this school right??? WELL THAT WOULD BE THE WORST.

I double checked the list of names in my batch hoping the worst thing i thought wouldnt be possible.

I sighed as a sign of relief. I was safe. Jin isnt in this school.

When I got inside our classroom, a group of boys approached me. They introduced themselves and so did I.

The weird thing was....

ALL THEIR NAMES IS JIN!!!!

woooooaaat the hell? are you kidding me? did i hear that right?

"umm excuse me, what was your name again?" i asked just trying to make sure. If his name was really Jin, well fate was really giving me a hard time.

"ohhh Im Minseok and this guy right here is Jongin" he said as he introduced the other guy beside him.

THEIR NAMES WERE PRETTY CLOSE ENOUGH TO KIM SEOK JIN.

Puhhhleaseee lemme take a break.

Jin's POV

I happily went to school as i thought of seeing Jullie's face once again ^_^

Damn I missed her so much. I was getting lonely during summer since Ive got no one to prank on :/

I checked the list of students verifying if I was still in the same room as Jullie.

HMMMPPPHH Im not in the same class as her :(

I checked the other class lists and still didnt find her name. WTH?!

I immediately went to the registar's office and asked which class Jullie is on.

This cant be happening. Don't tell me she transferred to another school. Oh please God, NO!

"Im sorry Mr. Kim but unfortunately, she isn't enrolled here anymore." the registar replied.

WHAT????!!!! THIS CANT BE!!!! AND MY WORST FEARS CAME....

I spent my whole summer thinking about her... I mean... thinking about pranks to play on her and now she's not here???? THIS IS JUST GREAT!!! i could really pull every strand of my hair off because of this frustration.

And then it came into my mind...

I need to find her...

Jullie's POV

appa got promoted to a higher position in the company leaving us no choice but transfer to another house.

I was glad because it was huge and it was nearer to EXO ACADEMY.

And as i got farther away from Jin my thoughts drew closer to him.

Why is this happening to me???

As days passed, Ive missed him so much.

I guess I loved the daily routine I had before. The routine wherein I got my daily dose of Jin's pranks.

My life seemed boring now and to be more detailed my life was just so incomplete without him.

HUH???? WAIT... WHAT AM I SAYING?

AISHHHHHH. IM TOTALLY CRAZY....

TOTALLY CRAZY ABOUT HIM....

Ugh Mr. BadBoy what are you doing to me?

AISHHH!!! ANIYO.. ANIYO...

I dont know what im thinking.

Jin's POV

Where is she??? Park Jullie, I demand you to come back to me!!!! I mean... I demand you to come back here...

FUDGE, WHERE ON EARTH IS SHE?

I tried visiting to their house but her neighbor said they went off.

Went off to where???

Im getting crazy here *-*

Days passed and my heart started to ache. Months passed and my heart started to break. Years passed and it started to fade...

IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL HEART BREAK?

Park Jullie, Where are you?

should I let you go? is there no more hope?

Jullie I'd do anything and everything just for you to come back. Tell me how long do I have to wait?

Even if I have to change, I'll do it. I promise that I'll never prank you again.

I wont be Mr. Badboy anymore. Just come back and see the goodness in me...

I did my best in highschool hoping Jullie would come back. I became the salutatorian of our batch and did everything my parents told me. I even excelled in cooking. Cooking reminds me so much of how I used to prank Jullie with her food.

But whatever I did, She never came back.

Should I keep my hopes up? Or bury her memories in the past?

ווווווווווווו

Next up: The last chapter....

Chapter 3 College Days with the Good Boy

I hope you guys enjoyed although I really think this story is an epic fail *bangs my head on the wall*