Chapter 4: demyx P.O.V

(AN, I don't own kingdom hearts. shocker I know, also, I don't own the picture I used.)

It was the day classes started. I had walked with Axel and Riku to breakfast, then to my first class, which was math. I never liked math, too much work. As I was working out one problem the person next to me raised his hand.

"Professor vexen, I need help with these problems." He said half whining.he had bright pink hair and it fell to his shoulders.

The professor sighed and walked over. "marly, I wish you would pay attention." he said then paused. "who are you?"

I smiled "demyx sir. and not to be rude, but you look quite young..." I said as trailed off.

He scoffed. "and you think I'm to young to teach?"

My face went red. "no sir."

Marluxia (as I would later learn his name) laughed and lightly punched the professor's arm. "Vexen, don't make fun of him. he just got here."
Marley turned to me. "vexen helps out with the teaching of math and science, but he is a student."

Vexen nodded at marley's explanation and walked over to the other student leaving Marley to complain again.
--------------------------------------------- after class, Marley jogged over to catch up with me.
He smiled and asked, "you know Zexion or Roxas?"
I nodded. the pink haired one smiled and stuck out his hand. "marluxia. I am the once that make them be social."
I shook it and replied, "Demyx, mullet wearing individual."
He laughed. "sorry about vexen, he's always moody when he doesn't sleep."
"I see."
"So, how do you know Roxas and Zexion?" He asked as we climbed the stairs.
"Axel introduced us a few days ago," I replied as we started walking. I looked down at my schedule and saw my next class was in the music hall.
"OH! you're a music student like Zexion? cool. if you see him tell him I say hi!" marley called as he jogged off.
I didn't peg Zexion as a music student, but okay, I thought as I kept walking. I check a clock and saw I was early. as I waited I heard a violin being played. it was the most beautiful sound I has ever heard, so I followed it and saw...