Forty Two

"Tell you what?" I asked flustered.
Mingle massaged his temple, he looked mad and that made me even more baffled. "Tell you what?" I asked again.

"You know what? I don't care." He said and approached me before engulfing me in a hug. "I don't care what Hansol told me," I pulled away and gave him a nervous smile.

"Gyu what are you talking about?" I asked. Mingyu stared at me which what seems like forever. "It's confusing me"

"Areum, I can be their dad... You have me. You don't have to go back to Hansol. I can raise the kids," He said and gave me a pleading look.

"What?" I asked nervously not knowing where this conversation is going.

Before I could say anything Mingyu bent on one knee and pulled a small box. This time, I was sure where this was heading to. He started talking, probably a sweet speech, but my mind flew somewhere else.

Fuck

My head started spinning and something I didn't understand flashed through my mind.

Joys and pains

The excrutiating pain that I've experienced that led to a unexplainable joy. Tears welled up in my eyes. All I could see were Hansen and Minseo, my babies. I looked down at Mingyu who was about to open the tiny box when I held his hand preventing him to do so. "I'm sorry" He creased his eyebrows but before he could even ask I quickly ran away.

I left them, I fucking did. I haven't even spent a day with them. Tears rolled down my cheek and I reached home.
"Where are they?" I asked and Minji, Dad, mom turned their heads toward me. "Where are who, sweetie?" Asked mom.

I felt anger, I felt my blood boiling inside me and tears won't stop streaming down my face. "How could you hide them from me?" I asked and they all stood up from the dining area. Slowly, they walked towards me and step by step I felt like being stabbed. I slowly took step backwards before running outside ignoring the shouts calling for me.

I reached pledis and I strolled towards the practice room. "Oh, areum... Mingyu is not here" Their manager said. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded and opened the door. The boys were on their break and they had their eyes on me.

"Oh did you have a fight with Mingyu?"

"Noona what happened?"

"Areum,"

I ignored everyone and went straight towards Hanson giving him a hard, solid slap. The others gasped and stood up. Hansol had his head sidewards and a small red mark could be seen stainung his cheek. Slowly, he turned towards me.

Seungcheol held my shoulders slowly dragging me away from hansol. "I think you should calm down" He said but I didn't budge. "If you touch me again, I'm going to slap you ten times harder" I said and Seungcheol backed away. "I was just trying to help" He said and heaved a sigh. "Get out, let's talk outside" I told Hansol and I dahsed outside the practice room shutting the door with a loud thud.

"Yah, Areum why are you slamming the door like that? Do you know how much that costs?" Joshua said unbeknownst of what happened earlier. It seems as if he was eating a doughnut. "Shut up" I said but he only shrugged and walked inside. But before he could open the door Hansol walked out slamming the door twice harder than I did. "What's up with people slamming the door?" Joshua mumbled and walked inside.

"Why did you slap me?" Hansol asked. "What can I do? You hid Hanseo and Minseo from me? It's been years! It hurts to know the fact that they grew up without their mom. Why did you hide it from me?!" I asked and I saw myself hitting him on the chest as he stayed frozen while I cried my heart out. "Why?! I'm their mother! Why?!" I said.

Hansol held my elbows to stop me from hitting him. "I was scared," He said looking away. "I was scared that you might have seizures, I was scared to lose you, again" He said as he pulled me in a hug. I felt teardrops on my cheeks and I saw him crying. "I lost you... When I almost had the chance to be with you. I lost the chance to be with you while I have that kids and I couldn't risk losing you again." He said and I let his warmth linger around me as his hug got tighter.

"I'm sorry," I said and closed my eyes as I hug him tighter. "Its not your fault," Hansol said and pulled away. "I wanna meet them so bad," I said but hansol looked away.

"They're turning four in a few months and... It's not that I don't want you to see them but... Maybe tomorrow would be a good day and I'll get them prepared. You know, they might not process the situation. And plus, you're with Ming-" I cut him off and held his hand. "I wanted to meet them today, I can't lose my chance this time, at least not again. And no, mingle and I are not together anymore." I said and I heard long heavy footsteps.

"That, was a decline and that did not mean breakup that meant taking things slower." Mingyu said and I froze in my spot.

"But I guess fate just sucks I guess our fate was stuck to being best friends only .Don't worry... I just came to have a proper closure. Tell the kids their handsome uncle said hi."

-
I FEEL BAD FOR BABY GYU
I guess ur wondering why I updated after what seems like forever.
I AM SINCERELY SORRY
It's just that idk how to end this
I also need your opinions about the story so far.

ALSO THOSE WHO STAN TXT WHO R UR BIAS???