Three

Finaly, a weekend is here  and I get to lie on my bed all day. I quickly took a shower and jumped on my bed. I played with hoshi until the door opened rapidly.

"Yah! The dance is on Monday! Lets go to the mall for your dress"  Minji said.

"Cant you knock?" I said as I sat down and she knocks on the door beside her.

---
I was walking lazily at the mall as Minji looks for a dress. "Nobody asked me out, why do I have to go?" I asked her.

"I'll do your make up, dont worry someone might ask you out" Minji stated. "Ugh, you arent even sure" I said as I sat down.

"Oh my, lets get this. Its short but lovely!" She said excitedly.

(Dress)

We paid for the dress and finally, Food! We were walking towards the restaurant with my eyes glimmering

We paid for the dress and finally, Food! We were walking towards the restaurant with my eyes glimmering. "Areum!" Someone called my name which made us turn around.

"Whats up, Jaehyun" I said with a smile. "I dont have a partner at the dance, and I know you dont like cheesy ass proposals so I'll just ask you." I glanced at minji. 

"Sure"I replied as his eyes lit up. "Nice! I'll pick you up at 7" he said as he walks away with a wave.

---
"Here" Minji said as she hands me a silver shoulder bag. "What?" I asked her as I sat on my bed. "Dude you really have a shitty head, use this at the dance it suits you." Minji said. "K" I simply replied.

"Hey, how are you and Seungcheol?" I asked as Minji sat beside me. "Well, about that, he-uhm" Minji starred at me.

"What?" I asked. "He is coming back and-uhm" Minji's eyes avoided my gaze as I raised an eyebrow. "You've got a problem with him?" I asked.

"No, not him.....can I stay here?" She asked leaving me in confusion. "I wanna move in, my aunty has been really drunk these past few days and she throws mean words at me" Minji said looking down.

"Anything for my bestfriend."

---
While I was waiting for Minji I cleaned the Guess room. "Hm..this'll be her room from now on" I giggled as I saw Hoshi getting scared of a pencil.

---
The doorbell rang and Finally that dumbass is here. "We'll decorate your room tomorrow." I said as I smiled.
"Lets watch a movie" Minji said. "Sure thing" We gathered chocolates and snacks on the table as we watched a movie.

---
Heyyyyy
Hi guys! This is a short chapter but...yeah I hope you liked it ignore the mistakes and continue reading

Also, check out my other works!