Ten

Areum

I slowly opened my eyes and checked the time.  (10:11). I cursed under my breath and rushed to the bathroom with my towel hanging on my shoulder.
I took a speed bath and put on my clothes.

Just then I realized it was dark outside. I went to Minji's room and saw that she was sleeping peacefully. I checked her clock and it was (5:30)  am. I sighed and decided to go to school early.

---
I walked down the hallway as a  few teachers passed by. "Oh,  why are you so early? " A teacher asked.

"Just because" I smiled.  I walked in the classroom,  I have to admit it was creepy. The silence was broken when a divaboo went in with le- Hansol.

"And I was like 'eighteen!' And then Josh sai—OMG I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GHOST" He held his chest dramatically while hansol and I laughed.

"As I was saying" Seung Kwan said.

"Hi" Hansol greeted.

"Hi" I greeted back awkwardly.

"You guys aren't paying attention were you? " Seung Kwan said while crossing his arms.

"Mostly you blab about nonsense things" I said.

"Nonsense? Nonsense?!  Do you think this is nonsense why you little..... You don't know anything" Seungkwan continued to blab.

"Why did I even bother" I stood up and went to the rooftop.

---
I sighed and inhaled the fresh air. "Oh, you're early" A familiar voice called out.

I gasped and smiled. "Gyu! " I hugged him and giggled. "Glad you can go to school now" I broke the hug.

"Yeah,  well I actually had enough money now" He smiled.

He patted my head and smiled. "How are you? " He asked.

"Great" I smiled. "I just miss hanging out with you" I smiled. He blushed and looked away. "Aww~ Gyu is blushing~" I cooed.

"N-no im not it's just cold" He said.

"Ahem" Someone cleared their throat,  I looked at the person,  Hansol.  "H-hi" I stated. Mingyu looked at me and his smile faded.

"I'll go now,  nice seeing you Areum" He said with a tint of sadness.

---

"Boyfriend? " Hansol asked.

"Oh no,  he's my best friend" I said with a chuckle. Hansol eyes lit up. "By the way,  I didn't know you could swear" I said.

"W-what? " He said in confusion.

"You finally saw the ugly potato,  and that potato is in front of you" I said with a giggle as I saw his face with a shock impression.

"And I didn't know that,  that potato is pretty" He said. I blushed hard and looked away. "And cute especially when blushing" He smiled.

---
School was about to start and I walked  down the hallway with Hansol.

"Omo,  is this all true?  Are you guys really dating? "