User22: no more naked photos ? 💀💀

Hennessy.2 posted 25mins ago

2 posted 25mins ago

Hennessy.2: ☃️☃️☃️

❤️                    💭
2,688 liked by Ohgeesy            457

Press for more comments

Ohgeesy: 😫💖

Chanel.xo: u make me more gay 🥵🥵
Ohgeesy replied: just no stop

User45: I'm jelly 😬😭😭😭

I was now sitting drinking with the girls while we waited for our drinks to come but also for some good ass music to dance to. I then looked over at Bee who constantly looked down at her phone.

"Text him if you want" I whisper to her and she shakes her head no wiping a tear.

I then rubbed the side of her arm while hugging her but not completely hugging.

"A Hennessy, Moscato, and Margarita" the guy repeated our orders and we nodded drinking up.

I then felt my phone blow up multiple times.

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: wtf

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: why y'all at the club?

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: brooo

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: answer or I'm pulling up

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: y'all not getting niggas right???

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: bro wtf y'all problem taking her there when we got problems

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: she still my girl wtf

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙: answer

Fenix 🤦‍♀️💙 5 missed calls

Me: we just having a girl day, I wouldn't cheat on my bby. Plus she not ur girl! If u want her make it up to her 🙄
Read 8:45pm

I then rolled my eyes but didn't let Bee know because I know it would ruin the mood. So I then grab her hand taking her to the dance floor with me and Chanel.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS" I yelled over the music causing Bee to laugh at the kissy face I made.

We were now dancing around and after two hours I noticed them rubbing there feet and I laughed, ha they wished they got shoes now!

I then continued dancing with them taking shot after shots. I was now dancing to some up beat song and twerked in Bee causing her to laugh and I stopped cracking up too.