Part 6

Ohgeesy p.o.v

I slowly push Hennessy sleeping body off of me and I cover her quickly with a blanket. Once I was downstairs I open the door for the guys.

"Shhh y'all Henny asleep" I shush them and they all look at me rolling there eyes.

I then see Allure outside against my car with her arms crossed.

"I'll be back y'all, go check on her fo me yea" I ask and they all shrug going up the stairs and I then slowly walk over to Allure.

"So are we hanging out" she smiles playfully punching my shoulder and I look at the ground shrugging.

"What" she frowns

"My baby ain't feeling us, hanging and all" I then look up at her and she frowns.

"But-"

"Can you blame her I mean for God sake you nearly kissed me" I whisper yell and she rolls her eyes.

"Admit it you still care about me" she crosses her arms pushing her boobs more out, I quickly look away.

"I do just not like that and if you can't understand that then... leave. Henny means a lot and I'm not gonna loose her over you" I walk a bit away.

"It's not just me okay!! You are the one who always comes back to me when you two aren't doing well, can you blame me for still caring" she yells shoving me.

"I-"

"I care about you and if you didn't care about me, you wouldn't be outside here with me" she says looking into my eyes and I see her eyes water a bit. She was my first actual girl but it just didn't work.

I felt horrible and stuck.

"Look I have to go" I sigh closing the door on her.

Hennessy p.o.v

"Shhhh YALL TALK TO LOUD" I hear Geesy yell.

"Nigga you just yelled" Kato laughs and I squint my eyes open.

"You did" I yawn and they all look over at me.

"Bestieeeee" Kato shrieks and I laugh hugging him back.

"Man I love you" he then let's me go.

"Love you toooo" I then kiss his cheek laughing.

I then hear Handro clear his throat and I roll my eyes. The rest then start walking downstairs so I can change.

"If that was me and Allure you'd be pissed" he says

"It's different" I shake my head turning and giving him my back while I take my shirt off to put my bra on.

"How"

"We don't and didn't like each other more then friends before" I say going toward him after putting my shirt and kiss his lips and he sighs shutting his eyes.

"Que paso" (what happened) I ask and he shakes his head and I just shrug off this weird stomach feeling.

"You look fine" he licks his lips making me blush slightly.

"Papas"

"Papas"

"Hmm" he hums pulling me in his embrace.

"You get me so mad" I giggle

"Yeah I know we both hella irritating don't you think" he raises a brow

"No just you" I smirk kissing his lips multiple times while he laughs softly.

4:56pm

"YALL CHEATERS MAN" I yell throwing my cards to the middle of the table and get up.

"You just hate loosing" Kato laughs

"Shut up" I cross my arms trying to keep in my smile.

"SIT DOWN DANNNG BLOCKING MY VIEW AND SHIT" Rob yells playfully.

"Callateeee" (be quite) I then playfully pull his hair.

"Geesy man get yo girl" he then nudges me and I sit down after I pull it once more.

"Y'all hungry because fuck I am" Handro rubs his stomach being dramatic and all.

"Nigga you always are" Kato laughs

"Shut yo stick ass up" Handro then slaps him and he glares.

"Man Shut yo fat ass up" Kato then smacks him and immediately runs after.

"Exactly MOTHER FUCKER RUN" Handro then sits and laughs but I get a little annoyed.

Why?

Okay so yes I love all the Shoreline group, I mean they're my family buttt.... they've know my baby for as long as me or longer and like they still tell him disrespectful shit like that. Like cmon they should know he has become hella insecure this past year.

His weight gaining just has to do with the passing of Atiya, the lean, and of course my bomb food. But I just hate how he laughs but the more I observe him, I just know that made him feel a typa way.

"I love you" I say squeezing his hand and he looks over at me smiling cutely.

"Love you more" he then does duck lips and I lean toward him laughing but kiss him.

"No I love you more goofy now, what y'all want to eat" I ask getting up.

"Make what ever you wa-" Handro then gets cut off.

"PASTA"

"PIZZA"

"CHORIZOOO"

"SOME SHTEAKKKK" Rob yells last.

I then look over at Handro and he shakes his head laughing. So we decide on just ordering a pizza and when it arrives they literally finishes it in 5 minutes.

"I'm sleepy mamas" Handro sighs putting his arm around me and rubs my thigh.

"Go to sleep then" I smile kissing his cheek, I knew he wanted me to go with him but I was just messing with him.

"Come with" he then kisses near my earlobe catching the guys looks and I immediately blush looking down.

"Y'all always nearly fucking" Kato laughs and I roll my eyes, over exaggerating head ass!

"Shut up" Handro then throws him a water.

The rest then head out , guess they decided to leave. we both walk them out but that's not it before I can close the door I spot Allure car parked outside and I groan.

"You can be friends but at least let me know what's up ight, we have to communicate" I sigh turning to a confused Handro.

"What is you talking bout" he laughs

"Allure car" I then point at it and he sighs walking toward it and I stay at the door watching intensely. If we broke up it wouldn't be over anyone! But our faults and I promise myself that.

He then stays there talking to her and from afar we make eye contact, her eyes were watery. I then sigh and walk back in.

I was still sort of mad at my boo but yknow when you so tired of being mad? It was that. Plus I been hella pissy lately and I didn't want to ruin us for that reason. I wasn't going to allow her to come between us again.

I then switch the TV on to watch Netflix and curl up into the big tee shirt that belonged to Handro. It had his cologne smell. Honestly my chest always flutters when I think of an us and I feel like a little school girl.

After a while of just thinking of us, our room opens. He doesn't say anything just takes his sandals off and climbs onto the bed and lays his head on my stomach. I knew something was up.

I then scratch his head softly and play with his curls while he hums. He doesn't say anything making me wonder what was wrong. I don't bother asking being worried it'd just ruin the mood.

Soon enough he was asleep leaving me all alone and worried. I didn't want our relationship to die out but it felt like slowly by slowly it was getting more and more ruined.