"The door." Cookie mumbled brushing her teeth. Lucious groaned getting up still slightly panting. Adjusting his softening member he headed to the door. Jaunita passed him the message, he nodded leaving the door open.

"Cookie you order clothes?" He asked, she squealed rinsing her mouth out.

"Yeah, Rose can't wear Bella's old clothes forever." She smiled heading out of the room excited. She smiled directing them to set the boxes in the family room. Rose grew happy seeing her awake.

"Hi to you to baby." Cookie chuckled feeling Rose giving her leg a hug.

"Hi GG! What's this?" Bella chirped slyly pushing Rose to get to Cookie.

"Clothes baby." Cookie answered opening the first of 8 boxes all about to go over Keem's.

"For me?" She squeaked bouncing up and down.

"Only this box." Cookie confirmed after checking the sizes. Opening a second box she grinned.

"Who are the others for?" She questioned.

"Rose, baby." Cookie answered motioning over Rose. Bella frowned crossing her arms and walking back to the toys.

"These are for you little bit." Cookie spoke letting Rose look in the box. Grabbing a pair of shoes out the box Cookie grinned already seeing Rose dresses up.

"I'll be back." Cookie announced heading into the kitchen to fix her some tea.

Rose continued looking through the box memorized by a bright fur jacket. Pulling it out of the box, she put it on. She walked over to Bella excitedly showing her the jacket. Bella's eyes blazed, first it was Hakeem and Tiana. Now it was Cookie, in her eyes all Rose did was take. Take the title of Lyon, take her family, take her toys, her food, her attention. All her anger boiling into one. She stood up from her seated position. Rose looked at her face and cowered.

Cookie put the tea pot on then headed back torwards the family room. She walked past the dinning table in time to see Bella lashing out. With all the strength in her body she pushed Rose. Who flew back as if she was made of feathers. With a scream Bella lounged at Rose, Cookie in shock ran to stop her. Knocking over a vase that crashed alerting the whole house.

"BELLA! STOP IT!" Cookie screamed. Lucious practically glided down the stairs at the sound of her voice. Rushing into the room, he saw her trying to break up the girls. At some point Rose snapped and started fighting back. He jumped over the couch feeling pain bit at him. Jaunita rushed in grabbing Bella, while he grabbed Rose. Cookie pried Bella's hands out of Rose's hair.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" She yelled at Bella once they were broken up.

Lucious separated the girls, taking Rose into his office. Jaunita grabbed a broom cleaning up the glass. Yanking the small belt from the loops of Bella's jeans, Cookie started to tear her ass up. Bella cried out in pain with every lash of the belt to her ass. Giving her the long over due ass whupping. Cookie grew tired quickly, making the last two lashes meaningful she dropped the belt.

"Lost your god damn mind." Cookie spat grabbing Bella's hand and taking her upstairs. Bella cried never before having been given an ass whupping.

"Shut up for I give you some more." Cookie snapped pushing Bella's bedroom door open. She deposited the girl in the room taking a momemt to catch her breath. Bella wiped her eyes wanting comfort.

"GG...." She called in a whine.

"No! Sit your ass in here." Cookie snapped stomping out of the room. She headed back down stairs seeing Jaunita using a vacuum to get all the tiny peices of glass. Cookie headed in search of Luvious hearing his voice in his office.