Disaster interview

Start from the beginning

"And I suppose you'll be showing some of that solo material on tour then?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeh yeh, definitely. I don't think it would feel right to do a whole performance without some sort of recognition of our solo careers" Louis continued with a smirk, the lads agreeing with him.

"Okay well now that we've gotten the basic questions out of the way we can get to the good stuff" Jonathan said with a smug look, pulling out cards from his desk.

"Oh god, here we go" Harry said with a cough, sitting up straighter and fixing his blazer, causing the audience to laugh at his reaction.

"Don't worry, these are just some questions from the fans-

"Don't worry? You realise they ask the weirdest shit right?" Niall said sarcastically, gaining another round of laughter.

"We'll start of easy then. Okay this question is from Harrybabe on Twitter" Jonathan said, causing Harry to blush in embarrassment.

"She asked, what is your favourite tattoo you've ever gotten and what does it mean?, and this can be answered by any of you" Jonathan asked, sitting back for the answer.

"Oof, I'm not sure, I've got too many to chose from" Niall suddenly said, causing the lads to snicker at him.

"You can just say the one of James Corden on your bum" Louis stated, everyone laughing at the memory.

"Thank fuck that wasn't permanent" Niall replied.

After a moment, once the laughter had died down, the lads returned their focus to the question.

"Um, im not sure really, I love a lot of them. But I'd probably say the Hi tattoo, just because I've had it so long and it holds meaning to me" Harry replied smugly, knowing that only him and the lads knew the significance of this particular tattoo.

Louis seemed to catch on and smirked, this topic is something they could get away with talking about related to their relationship, as management didn't know the true meaning of the dark ink embedded in their skin.

"Yeh I quite like my oops tattoo, it's not anything special though" Louis said, silently teasing Harry who turned to him with a look of mock hurt. A second later they were laughing to themselves, the rest of the audience and Jonathan having no idea why.

"Something funny?" Jonathan asked the two lads.

"Um, haha, no, nothing- Louis said in between laughs.

"Yeh, don't- don't worry about it, we're fine now" Harry continued whilst the lads beside them just smirked and bit their lips in order to contain their grins.

Once Louis had calmed down out of the corner oh his eye he could see Simon on side of the stage, face pulled into a glare and holding up their contract in a motion that looked like he was about to rip it. Louis' smile instantly dropped off his face, a victorious look taking over Simons.

Louis sat up straight and forced himself to take a more professional role, Harry was still smirking and every few minutes he looked at Louis from the side, who in return gestures for him to knock it off. It was for their own sake.

"Okay moving on then, this next question was from potatodirectioner-

"What is with these names?" Liam exclaimed, the audience laughing.