Hybrid System Market

Browse 138 market data Tables and 44 Figures spread through 213 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Hybrid System Market by System (Start-Stop, Regenerative Braking, EV Drive, eBoost), Component (Battery, DC/DC Converter, DC/AC Inverter, eMotor), Battery (Li-Ion, Lead Acid, NiMH), Vehicle (Mild Hybrid, HEV, PHEV, EV) – Global Forecast to 2022"

MarketsandMarkets: The is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.79% from 2017 to 2022, to reach a market size of USD 40.99 billion by 2022. The market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for higher fuel efficiency, high voltage applications, and stringent emission regulations by governments that have forced the manufacturers to adopt the hybrid and electric vehicle technology.

Download PDF Brochure of Hybrid System Market @

Objectives of the Study:

To define, describe, and project the hybrid system market, by battery type (lead acid, Li-ion battery, and Nickel-based) during the forecast period, in terms of volume and valueTo identify and forecast the hybrid system market from 2017 to 2022 based on component (12V battery, high voltage battery, DC/AC inverter, DC/DC converter, DC/DC boost converter, E-motor, motor controller and AC/DC charger), in terms of volume and value at regional levelTo analyze and forecast the hybrid system market based on system type (start-stop, regenerative braking, EV drive, E-boost, sailing, and plug-in charging system) and vehicle type (mild hybrid, HEV, PHEV, and BEV) from 2017 to 2022, in terms of volume and value at country levelTo identify the market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, and analyze their impact on the hybrid system marketTo analyze the competitive leadership map for the key players based on their product offerings and business strategies to identify the dynamic differentiators, innovators, visionary leaders, and emerging companies in the hybrid system market

The research methodology uses secondary sources, which include associations such as International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), Emission Controls Manufacturers Association (ECMA), European Automobile Manufacturers Association (EAMA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) and paid databases and directories such as Factiva and Bloomberg. In the primary research stage, experts from related industries, manufacturers, and suppliers have been interviewed to understand the present situation and future trends in the hybrid system market. The hybrid system market for OE has been derived from forecasting techniques based on electric & hybrid vehicle sales, hybrid system penetration, and electric vehicle regulations incentives.

North America expected to be the fastest growing market for Hybrid System

The hybrid system market for North America is estimated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The increasingly stringent CAFE regulations have led to an increase in the demand for hybrid and electric vehicles in the region. Thus, the region is expected to see the fastest growth in the sales of hybrid and electric vehicles during the forecast period. Hence, the market for hybrid system in North America is also expected to grow in line with the growth of hybrid and electric vehicles.

The hybrid system market is dominated by a few global players. Some of the key manufacturers operating in the market are Bosch (Germany), Continental (Germany), Denso (Japan), ZF (Germany), and Valeo (France). There are certain key innovators gaining attention in the hybrid system market including UQM Technologies (US), Schaeffler (Germany), and Johnson Controls (US).

About MarketsandMarkets™:

MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their pain points around revenues decisions.

Contact:
Mr. Shelly Singh
MarketsandMarkets™ INC.
630 Dundee Road
Suite 430
Northbrook, IL 60062
USA: 1-888-600-6441