Bro; Cause I sensed that you missed me😁

Me; I don't. How are you?

Bro; I'm great . How are you yourself?

Me; going crazy.😞

Bro; 😂😂😂. I like this. Spill yo

Me; I just fired Kaya....

Bro; The beautiful and very smart lady who's always hitting on you?. Why??????. I loved heeerrr. Jokes apart, I thought you said she was a beast at work and marvelous at what she does. Why the firing?....... Aaaaaaaaaand is that why you're going crazy?. Because of Kaya?😕😕😕

Me; Yeah, she's the one. She did something unpardonable. She referred to Snow as a thing. I can't take that from her or anyone. No matter how good she is at what she does.

Me; Im not going crazy because of Kaya. Jeez!!. I'm going crazy because I kissed Snow this morning and I don't regret it one bit and I want to do it again. I get so worried about  her, especially when we are not together. She skipped breakfast today and I dropped by work just to get her food. I even pushed back my meeting. Cole, this is weird. It's driving me crazy.😒

Bro; Ooooohhh😍😚. Someone is falling in looooooovvveeeeee. This is good news man!.

Me; That's preposterous!. I am not in love with her!. You should know betters than anyone. I care about her, yes. I'm attracted to her?, yes. I like her personality and her company?, yes... In love with her?.. Definitely not!. Where do you want me to put Serena?. I promised to love her till my lungs give out and that's what I'm going to do.

Bro; .......

Bro; So what are you going to do about this new development?. You  obviously like Snow, are you still going to keep up with the stranger-in-the-same-house act?. It's not gonna profit you. Hope you know that?.

Me; I know... Which is exactly why I've decided that I'm going to be my best with her. I'm going to take care of her, hold her when she wants to be held, buy her things and maybe kiss her... She's been a perfect pretend wife. I'll be the perfect pretend husband.

Bro; it's a great idea. Just maybe at the very end you might be able to give your heart to her. Gotta go bro. I'll be praying for you

Me; see you bro👍

        I placed my phone on the table and rested on the chair. Give my heart to Snow?. That won't happen. I'll just be the best I can be for the period of time we'll be together before we say our goodbyes.

      Just as I was trying to bury myself in work and forget all about everything for a period of time, the landline rang and I pressed the receive button.

       "Sir, Mrs Natasha Hathaway, Mrs Sarafina Elvis and a Miss Amanda Presley are here to see you" my secretary said and I was puzzled. I won't hesitate to kick them out if they say any bad word about Snow.