Kenny x Reader

Your POV

"Y/N! Come on down! You don't wanna miss your first day at South Park High do you?" Mom called in an overly peppy way.

"Coming." I mumbled, rolling out of bed and rubbing my E/C eyes. I ran my hand through my H/L H/C hair, getting stuck in all the knots.

"Awe crap," I murmured, grabbing a brush and untangling the H/C mess. Once it looked decent enough, I pulled on my F/C(favorite color) hoodie and blue jeans, along with my new brown boots.

I emerged from my room to the smell of pancakes, one of the few things my mom didn't burn in the process of making. Maybe today wouldn't be too bad. I mean, I should just be me right?

'No Y/N,' I scolded myself. 'Make a good statement about yourself.'

I made it downstairs right as three kids were walking by, talking and pointing at my house. "Oh this is a perfect opportunity to make friends Y/N!!" Mom sang, handing me my backpack and a plastic baggie with pancakes in it.

"Thanks.... Gotta go!" I stepped outside and looked at the boys standing there. "Hey," I called, instantly getting their attention.

The three boys were a interesting group. One had raven black hair, deep blue eyes, a brown coat, and a red beanie with a blue trim and poof ball. Another had an orange jacket, green gloves and hat, forest green eyes, and curly ginger hair.

The third one caught my attention. He had blonde hair, an orange parka that was zipped up all the way so you couldn't see his mouth, and perfect sky blue eyes that I instantly got lost in. 'You don't even know him! Don't fall in love yet!' Again, my inner critic came out.

The blonde unzipped his jacket a bit and gave me a smirk. "Hey. You just move in here?"

"Yea, I just moved in with my mom. Who are you guys?" I answered.

"I'm Kyle," the ginger said. "This is Stan and Kenny." Kenny. A beautiful name. "We're just heading for the bus stop. Wanna come?"

"Sure." They seemed nice enough so I walked down my driveway to join them. It was obvious that Stan and Kyle were best friends. The way they treated and talked with each other clearly showed that. So I decided to talk to Kenny.

"So all three of you live here?" I asked, glancing over at him.

"Yea," he answered. "We've lived here forever. Usually we all hang out with another kid, Cartman. He might be at the bus stop when we get there. But he's an asshole."

"He's a stupid fatass!" Kyle yelled back.

"Yea yea we know Kyle," Stan smiled. "Here's the bus stop!"

~At School~

I didn't meet Cartman until we got to school. Turns out his mom drove him. But Kenny was right about him being an ass. Fat too.

I had class with all four boys so I decided to walk with them to class. Mr. Garrison's class was boring, except for the fact that I got to sit next to Kenny. Five minutes into class he pulled out a Playboy magazine from his backpack and was looking at it from behind his textbook.

"Kenneth put your Playboy away!" The teacher called. "And don't argue with me because no one looks at their history book and smiles like that."

"Dammit," Kenny swore under his breath as he put the magazine away. Maybe I wasn't doomed here.

~Several Weeks Later~

I hung out with Kenny, Kyle, Stan, and Cartman almost everyday since I moved in. They were like brothers I never had. Except Kenny......

Today it was just us walking home. Kenny had his face in a Playboy as I tried to keep him from running into things. Finally we made it to a nice pond with a bench by it and we say down.

"Kenny? Can I ask you something?" I said hesitantly, scared of his response.

The blonde put down his magazine and looked into my eyes. "Anything Y/N. What is it?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before speaking. 'Here goes nothing.' I opened my eyes and stared into the depths of his blue eyes. They were so comforting....

"We've known each other a while now, and I know you think of me as a sister. But, I think of you more than that. Ever since I laid eyes on you that morning I've always found you attractive. Basically what I'm saying is: I love you Kenny McCormick." I gushed it out so quickly I thought he'd get up and leave. But his expression softened as he reached a gloved hand to my cheek.

"So have I Y/N L/N. And not just because I'm a pervert." He game me a smirk before crashing his soft lips into mine.

It was like heaven. Kenny kissed me!!! Moving to this quiet, redneck, mountain town was the best decision I ever made.