Daddies Can Hop, Too

Summary: Chanyeol is Baekhyun's precious baby.

Word Count: 4894

Tags: Daddy Kink, Rough Sex, Blowjobs, Dirty Talk

Chanyeol is so tired - nothing new since he's a student in his last year in college. Naturally, before he finishes and starts actually living his life as an independent and employed adult, he needed to take on difficult obstacles. It's painful and exhausting, but he had no other choice.

It's already kind of late, since he had to stay back and practice for his piano recitals. As a music major, this last recital will determine whether he could graduate or not, and maybe even attract potential agents who are interested in acquiring him for a job that suits him.

Driving his car through the winding roads of Seoul, Chanyeol's mind starts to drift away from education and to a certain person who had gifted him this beautiful Mercedes Benz. He wonders if Baekhyun is already home - the man works as the CEO for a popular technologies company, and it's been two days since the last time he saw him with his hectic schedule. He knows he could still be at the company at this hour, but Chanyeol could still hope he's there when he arrives. He kind of needs the love of his life right now.

The house they share is pretty big, as you could expect from someone as rich as Baekhyun. He had asked Chanyeol to move in with him a year into their relationship, and while Chanyeol felt hesitant at first, all it took him to agree is when he found out that Baekhyun actually lived on his own inside a cold and desolate house. Keeping it warm and alive for the both of them has been his main purpose ever since.

Upon reaching home, Chanyeol is greeted by the usual darkness, which means Baekhyun isn't home. Sigh, he had actually hoped he's home. He wanted nothing but to hug him, feel his lips against his forehead as he greets him and then cuddle up in the couch as they talk about how their day had been. All those sweet little moments that would easily melt away Chanyeol's frustrations with college and the exhaustion that comes with it. Same with Baekhyun too - he has always expressed how therapeutic it was for him to feel Chanyeol's arms around his body.

What he doesn't expect though is when Chanyeol flicks the lights on and Baekhyun suddenly appears behind the couch, screaming, "Happy Birthday Chanyeol!" at the top of his lungs as he twists the party popper in his hand and sends colorful confetti streaming around the taller. Chanyeol gapes on in surprise, staring at the older man who looks so cute with a little party hat seated on top of his raven locks and that pretty smile that he loves so much.

Baekkhyun sings the birthday song as he picks up a cake from the the couch, carefully carrying it as he walks over to Chanyeol.

"I love you, my Chanyeolee~ Happy Birthday to you~" Baekhyun finishes as he lifts the cake higher up to Chanyeol's chin. "Blow the candles! Make a wish!"

Chanyeol does as he is told, wishing for him to be able to spend the rest of his life with Baekhyun before blowing the castles. The older man lets out a cheer, laughing delightfully.

"You're older now, baby!" Baekhyun exclaims happily. "Happy 22nd birthday~"

Chanyeol takes the cake and places it down on the couch. He then grabs Baekhyun's hand and pulls him in for a hug.

"Daddy, I missed you..." he whispers as he nuzzles his face into the crook of Baekhyun's neck.

A weak little laugh erupts from the older man as he hums, running his fingers through Chanyeol's crazy-colored pink, violet and blue hair.

"I missed you too, my beautiful baby," Baekhyun responds. "Been two days since I saw you. It was terrible."

"Thank you for this," Chanyeol breathes, sighing in satisfaction as he takes in the older man's scent. He always smells like a mix of strawberry and something a bit more musky - masculine yet sweet at the same tine. An addictive aroma.