End Game (You Belong With Me Pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

Eager to see his boyfriend today, Baekhyun sashays down the hallway, his pace rushed in excitement at the idea of finally being able to see Chanyeol again.

The scene that Baekhyun is greeted with upon reaching the front of the school's main building nearly makes him choke on his own saliva.

Was he dreaming, or is he really seeing Chanyeol in his biker form in broad daylight?

Baekhyun stares at him in disbelief, pinching his own arm to wake himself up if ever he was still daydreaming in class. But he still sees him, and if anything, Baekhyun sees him more clearly. It was as if the people around Chanyeol from all directions have been blurred out, all focus on him.

Chanyeol looks the exact same as the first time he saw him as this biker bad boy - his white hair brushed up, nerdy glasses missing, eyebrows scrunched together, white leather jacket topping a black shirt and ripped jeans, boots and with that huge-ass white motorbike to top it all off.

Baekhyun stands frozen there for several moments, only breaking away when Chanyeol finally spots him. The male smirks at him and ushers him with two fingers coolly, causing a lot of boys and girls to hyperventilate within a mile radius.

Who wouldn't, to be honest?

Gulping down his anxiety, Baekhyun carefully and uncertainly inches towards Chanyeol. He wasn't sure how to approach the biker and didn't know how to act around him yet. He's fidgety and nervous when Baekhyun finally stands in front of the white-haired male.

"Hey," Chanyeol says, getting off of his motorbike. He then suddenly pulls Baekhyun against his body by the waist in such a rough way that the smaller had to press his hands against his chest. He is aware of the collective gasps that come from a bunch of bystanders, but it was the least of his worries.

Flustered, Baekhyun doesn't maintain eye contact, settling for the occasional timid glances up at his boyfriend and looking anywhere but into his intense eyes.

"I-Is this even legal, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun manages to stutter out.

"What do you mean?"

"This huge ass motorbike in campus, is this legal?" Baekhyun says. He had to stop himself from spewing the nonsense in his brain which was 'You! Are you legal? You aren't! You're every inch illegal!'.

"Well no one said anything so I guess so," Chanyeol shrugs casually. "But forget about that. Give me a kiss, I missed you."

Baekhyun blossoms a deeper shade of red, alarmed as Chanyeol leans down. He didn't know what will happen to him if he does kiss this version of his boyfriend. He might end up making out with him in front of all these bystanders.

"Why are you so red? You okay?"

Wow. A different Chanyeol, yet he is still insensitive and kinda dumb.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine. Fine, but highly disturbed of the fact that you suddenly showed up like this in school."

Chanyeol gapes at him for a few seconds before he smirks. He hooks a finger around his chin and tilts him up until he maintains proper eye contact with the flustered brunette for the first time since getting here.

"Do I affect you this much, baby?"

Oh fuck, biker Yeol called him baby.

"M-Maybe," Baekhyun stutters. "I-I don't know..."

Chanyeol's face softens and for a moment, Baekhyun sees his soft best friend again.

"You don't have to be nervous around me. I'm still Chanyeol, remember? The same best friend, the same person who loves you. Loosen up on me already."