The Zoo (Lashton)

Soo I got this idea when I went to the zoo the other day and its kinda random and it's probably not very good but still I hope you like it! XD

~Luke's POV~

I snickered at Miss Lapwing who was trying to count each and every one of us since we were all on a bus about to go to our field trip at the zoo which sounds like something you do in middle school but I love the zoo so I'm not complaining.

"EVERYONE TAKE A SEAT IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE WE'LL STAY AND DO WORKSHEETS" with that almost everybody shut up and sat down not wanting to be stuck with her in a classroom doing a boring worksheet.

Including Calum who was the biggest class clown and also my best friend "I'm so excited" he squealed and I rolled my eyes knowing exactly why he was so 'excited' I nudged him and wiggled my brows "Why? Because you can finally see Mikey again?"

I teased exaggerating a lovestruck voice, a blush was suddenly made prominent on his cheeks and he stuck his tongue out at me "No I-um be-uh- BECAUSE I really wanna see the tigers yeah.." I rolled my eyes at his pathetic excuse.

"OKAY EVERYBODY WE WILL BE LEAVING" I looked over at Calum who was texting and sighed and decided to take my headphones from my pocket since the zoo was a good distance away.

~36 mins later~

I was surprised we got there so quick but mostly because the bus was able to weave thru traffic since it wasn't as disastrous as it usually is and the lights would always change to green when the bus rolled up.

"OKAY OKAY QUIET DOWN.....Okay so now remember stay by your partner and never leave the gr..." I sighed as I tuned her out.

~Ashton's POV~

"Wait the high school?" Michael and shrugged "The juniors remember the seniors were two days ago" I nodded my head in remembrance and suddenly remembered something else making a smirk appear.

"Isn't your boyfwend coming" I cooed and he glared "Just go feed the damn flamingos" I snickered and walked away, leaving him to try and cheer up one of the female tigers who was depressed..not that I blame her though.

~Luke's POV~

"Hello students welcome" and of course the whole class erupted into 'hi' or 'hello' I looked around and noticed a guy with dark purple hair with a tinge a blue in it staring at Calum who was staring right back and biting his lip.

I quickly put two and two together and realized this must be Calum's boyfriend since I never had met him in person, and then my eyes drifted and I saw a hot looking guy looking bored out of his mind with brown messy curls and hazel eyes.

"Okay everyone so" I looked up and saw that the fourth guy who I guessed was the boss had walked away and it was just three boys. "'I'm Michael, this is Ashton and that dude is Damien" both boys gave waves and then they all proceeded to turn around and start ushering the group around the zoo.

~@~

"I wanna see the cheetah!" I shouted as the teacher gave me a look

"Mr.Hemmings please calm yourself" I groaned and started dragging my feet, I looked up and saw Ashton giggling and then he whispered something to Micheal who nodded.

"Um Miss Lapwing?" he timidly asked obviously unsure of her name "Yes dear?"

"If um Mr.Hemmings wants to go so badly I can take him" I smiled and Miss Lapwing looked unsure but nodded anyway.

~#~

"Where?" I was trying to find the cheetah that Ashton was pointing out to me, then I felt hands on my face and then they turned my head to the side then up a little and I smiled when I saw the cheetah up in the tree since it was pretty hot.

"Um Ashton I think earlier you guys said something about a animal being depressed what happened?" Ashton looked at me and his smile slowly faded and you could tell he cared about the animals a lot.

"A female tiger had to get neutered because of a medical condition and she didn't have any cubs" I pouted, that pour tiger she must feel awful.

"Hey um Luke?" I hummed and looked at Ashton "Can I do something?" I shrugged not really thinking anything of it.

He slowly leaned in and my eyes widened as I figured out exactly what he wanted to do, but I still found myself leaning as well until our lips pressed against each others and I nearly shivered at the sparks that shot down my spine.

We slowly pulled away and had our foreheads pressed together and he smiled at me whispered "Will you go out with me Luke?"

I slightly giggled and pecked his lips softly "Yes!"