"what? no. it's late and you're a strang-"

he cuts you off.

"goddammit just come in. i see that you're cold so i'll get you one of my sisters sweaters, and you can go". he continues, "..and you need to try coffee. you only think it's gross because you haven't had it customed to your liking".

you stand there dumbfounded.

"huh?"

he scrunches his eyebrows.

"imbecile". he mutters, before grabbing your wrist and pulling you in.

"sit here" he says, pointing to one of the chairs beside the table in the kitchen.

you do as he's told, confused to what's even happening, and why you were in this hot, yet annoying, boys house.. or whatever this place was.

you watch from your seat as he walks up to his cupboards and grabs a mug. you watch his hands as he firmly wraps them around it.

damn can he wrap those hands around your neck inste-

"do you like sugar" he asks, not turning around.

you don't answer, still fantasizing about his features.

he turns around and walks over to you with the cup, sugar, and cream.

the sound of the items hitting the table in front of you snaps you out of your thoughts.

he takes the coffee you delivered him and dumps half of it into the cup.

he pushes it towards you.

"add however much you want. and whatever makes it taste good". he states, with no emotion.

you weren't even listening. instead, you were looking at his hands again. fantasizing about things he could do with those long fingers.

fuck

"what?" he asks, confusion written on his face.

your eyes go wide.

"did i say something out loud?" you hesitantly ask.

"you just cursed" he answers and you nod, thankfully.

"did you hear what i said? try the coffee" he demands, not too harsh, but kind of.

your face scrunches up in disgust.

"no. i told you. i don't like coffee"

he sighs in irritation and walks around to your side of the table, taking a seat next to you.

he takes the cup and adds a few tablespoons of sugar and a splash of heavy cream.

as he does so, he speaks

"too sweet for my liking, but you look like someone who'd like this kind of coffee".

you watch him stir the mixture.

his hands. you can't stop staring at them.

he finishes and hands you the cup of the gross liquid you hate.

you take it, disgust shown in your face.

he sees this and rolls his eyes, "just try it".

you sigh and bring the cup to your lips. as the coffee reaches your tongue, you are surprised to say that it's actually good.

you gulp it down and he laughs, seeing your stubborn self actually enjoy it like he thought so.

"told you", he says with a grin.