seven

doyoung's point of view

i started to feel like a monster ever since jihoon's incident. i know jihoon will be mad at me but i can't help it.

i was lying on my bed, looking at the ceiling only. the door creaks open until i heard a familiar voice, "doyoung," i looked up and it was byounggon.

i stood up and rubbed my eyes, "oh, what brings you here?" i asked. he sighed and closed the door and sat beside me.

"jihoon told me something..."

oh no.

"he said that, you can see the lifespan of other people and...how they'll die. am i right?" he asked. i sighed and took off my gaze from him.

"i told jihoon to keep it as a secret." i said "it's fine, doyoung. you actually should've told me first." he replied.

"why?" i asked "i actually know why you can see other people's lifespan and how they die." i frowned my brows at him.

"what? what do you mean?" i asked in confusion "trust me, i know. but i'll not tell you yet...maybe when the right time comes." he gives me a small smile.

i sighed and nodded. "please don't be too bothered about it. you're not a monster, remember that. you can actually save a person's life...for example, jihoon...you saved him that night, right?"

i looked down and blinked my eyes. "but i can't help to feel like a complete monster. a complete devil. i feel like i'm dragging them to hell." byounggon patted my back.

"please, don't feel that way. if you need anything, your secrets are fine with me and jihoon, okay?" he gives a smile. i smiled back and nodded.

"thank you." i said "no problem. but, when are you planning to tell the other members?" byounggon asked.

"jihoon asked the same. i also don't know. i feel like they'll freak out." i sighed deeply.

"you should tell them as soon as possible. one of our members is in danger." byounggon said.

i frowned as my eyes widened when i realized it,

"hyunsuk."

byounggon nods in reply.