prologue

doyoung's point of view

as i walk down the alley way, it was shivering and dark. i placed my hands on my hoodie pockets to keep them warm as i breathed out before entering the alley way.

as i walk down the alley way, only my footsteps were heard and my loud breathing. i keep puffing up my cheeks to keep me warm.

as the alley goes longer, i heard running footsteps which made my chin up. i frowned in curiosity as the steps grew louder.

as the steps were audible, i heard sobs which made my heart beat so fast. i was scared and dumb-founded, i asked myself, what's happening?

i picked up my pace but i kept on walking, i didn't want to run. i saw a black shadow approaching the warm yellow lights in the alley.

it was a girl, whose height is until my shoulder. her beautiful face is filled with tear stains and she cries for help. "h-help me, please." she choked out.

i opened my mouth in shock and i didn't know what to reply. i don't know what i can help "i-" before i could finish my sentence, we both heard another audible footstep coming through our way.

she let go of my arm and started running away from where i came from. i looked back at her and there's this weird black smokey shadow was following her back, i frowned. as i kept walking, a man who's suit is in all black was pointing a gun.

good thing, there was a small corner where i could hide and hid there. really, what is going on?

i peeked and saw the man was swallowed by the darkness from where i came from.

when i walked away, a few minutes after i heard a loud gun shot which made me startled.

i looked back and started to run where i came from.

i fastened my pace and saw the girl on the other side of the alley way, was filled with blood all over her body.

i called the ambulance and the doctors lead her to the hospital.

i was sitting on the hospital bench and frowned to myself. when i saw that black shadow, my vision blurred and saw the exact same scene and how she was shot.

it was a prediction for me.

-
wELL OK THIS INSPIRED BY THE K-DRAMA "BLACK" AND A STORY I SAW ON TWT. SO CRDTS ON YALL UWU. I HOPE THIS GOES WELL.