one

doyoung's point of view

"excuse me, sir?" i looked up and saw the doctor, i stood up and bowed. "what's your relation with the patient?" he asks.

"o-oh, i just found her so i decided to help." i replied. the doctor nodded "you should get going, son. it's pretty late." i smiled and nodded. "thank you, sir."

-

i shut the door close when everyone in the living room stood up "doyoung, we were worried." byounggon said.

"i'm sorry." i sighed "what happened?" junkyu asks "nothing, i just...helped someone." "with what?" yedam asks

"stop asking the kid. he needs to rest, it's nearly eleven. at least he got home safe." seunghun shuts everyone.

everyone went to their rooms as i followed jihoon to our room. jihoon closed the door and sat on his bed while i dropped my bag.

"i know there's something." jihoon started. i looked at him and frowned "what do you mean there's something?" i asked.

"you're hiding something from me. from us." jihoon raised a brow. i sighed, and sat down on my bed "i knew it." jihoon spoke.

"if i tell you, are you going to tell everyone?" i asked. jihoon shrugged, "depends if it's important to tell the others."

"okay, nevermind. i don't trust you." jihoon frowned "hey, i'm older than you!" he scolded.

"you think i'm going to trust that loud mouth of yours?" i sarcastically said.

jihoon fell silent and rolled his eyes, "just tell me. i'm not going to be loud, i promise."

i looked at him, he seems sincere by his actions. "okay fine, i'm going to tell you. just please, you made a promise to me, don't tell others, especially seunghun. he'll freak out for sure."

jihoon smiled and nodded, "i promise."

"and if you break the promise?" i asked.

"it's your choice what punishment i should receive." jihoon replied.

i smiled as i sat next to him and told him what happened this day.