Chapter 3:First Convo.

Start from the beginning

Well, it's not like I'll be heard so it's fine. Still, how should I go about replying..

(..ho,hoho! To go so far as to call me Old man...you've got some fine nerve!!! I had thought to show some courtesy and kindness to a seriously injured Fox like you for a while, but you seem to have a death wish!)

Crap, looks like I was heard.

But, to think that you can send replies with your thoughts! If only I had the knowledge in the first place, I've wouldn't ended up offending anyone.

Still, I have no clue as to what kind of peron I'm dealing with.

It can't be helped, I surrender.

Right now I should respectfully apologize.

(Please excuse me! I didn't know how to answer, so I carelessly thought something as a test. I'm truly sorry! I must also mention, my eyes are not in it's full condition,let alone the darkness is covering you, so I can't even see your appearance properly.)

Will this work?

Well, it was a mistake calling someone Old without knowing what they look like. If it really is someone old, then it's only natural for that person to be angry.

Let's refrain from thoughtless utterance(?)from now on.

(Fufufu . Fuhaha . Fuhahahahaha!!!)

A sudden explosion of laughter.

The execeptional execution of a three stage laughter.

Will I be pardoned?

(Interesting. I thought you had spoken
After seeing my appearance, but I see your sight is a bit fuzzy from your sleep. In addition, I used magic perception to block your view of me, not including the dark room.
Basically, the Fox are nature supply source of the circle of life, they are rarely leave their territory and form sometimes a pack.)

I'm suddenly being talked to..?

Instead of anger, I've caught this person's interest...I think?

At anyrate, this is the first contact. The first converstion in my new(fox) life.

I want to proceed in a friendly manner.

If it goes well I might learn many new things.

(I thought it was strange for aforementioned Fox managed to disintegrate a forest fire on its own. Judging by that abnormal power, are you a Blessed animal, or perhaps, a Special Type?)

Blessed? Special Type? I don't get it, guess that's one of the things I don't know about.

(Excuse me. I don't really understand what you mean. To tell the truth, it's only been a year since I was born...)

(Hm. The moment you gained a sense of self, you could no longer be consider a normal fox. A animal had recieve a "protection" is called a Blessed, but if it's only been a year since your birth then it seems unlikely. So then, you are a Special Type?)

(What does Special refer to?)

(A Special type, refers to something mutated specimen that possesses abnormal abilities. I'am refering to any kind of race, but it's rarely happens, but they are sometimes born in locations rich in Magic essence..... I see now, you were born from that forest's overflowing magic, meaning the moment you where born, you are not classified as normal animal to begin with, you are a Spiritual Animal. But in order to become a full Spiritual Animal, one must eat a Monster egg to recieve a buff to gained its abilities, and recieve a protection from a powerful being.)