"Huh? What do you mean?" Itsuki was confused.

" I can't tell you. It's the privacy of him," said Fuutarou.

" Huh?" it made Itsuki more confuse.

" *Sigh* I have known since we were a kid even though we separated for 5 years. But all of his past, I know all of them!" Continues Fuutarou. He remembered Mike's past. He didn't want that incident to happen again especially with this girl.

" His past? Then you have to tell me about it." Said Itsuki.

"W-What!" flinched Fuutarou.

" You said you know about it. If you tell me about his past, I can stop myself from making mistakes in front of him," said Itsuki.

" I guess you have a point there."

" About that... It's a bit complicated, I don't know if I could tell you this," said Fuutarou.

" It's okay. If he mad, I will take the responsibility," said Itsuki.

" Okay. If you insist that much. I guess I could tell you a bit his past."

" This happens 5 years ago, When Mike used to be cheerful. Then he changed because of two reasons," added Fuutarou.

" What happens?" Asked Itsuki.

" The first reason is his parents. Five years ago, both of his parents died because of a car accident."

" Oh, I didn't know he went through that," said Itsuki. She knew how it felt to lose someone dear. But not like her, Mike lost both of his parents. At least, she has a father.

" And the second reason is. *Sigh*... You can say that he had a past with a girl and it didn't end well for both of them. That girl, she dumped Mike after 2 days of his parent's deaths. That day, I couldn't forget... The way Mike cried..." said Fuutarou in anger.

" He was crying?!" surprised Itsuki.

" Yeah. Since then, he totally became cold and always treated others like they never existed. Well, except for me and his grandparents."

When they talked, They didn't realize that the other four girls beside them listened to the whole story. Plus, Fuutarou and Itsuki chatted a bit too long. Fuutarou hurriedly took his seat leaving Itsuki with the other four.

After saw Fuutarou leaving just like that. One girl stands up and calls him.

" Hey, you. Leaving just like that?" called the girl.

" What now..." murmured Fuutarou.

Fuutarou looks at the source of the voice. He saw a girl with white-pink hair color. She wears a white shirt with the unbuttoned top, reveals her cleavage, and a thin jacket tied to her waist.

" What did you talk about with Itsuki earlier?" Asked the girl.

" Nothing..." said Fuutarou.

" Really? I thought both of you talked about a guy named Mike." blurted the girl.

Fuutarou seems can't answer the girl. He really didn't have time now.

" * chuckles* It's okay if you don't want to tell me." said the girl.

Fuutarou sighed in relief.

" I know, maybe I can ask Itsuki about this. Then goodbye."

" Wait! It's pointless if you ask her. Because of I already told her to not tell anyone about Mike."

" Ugh... Okay, I won't. Since it seems like privacy. But don't expect me to give up about this Mike guy. He might be my taste." said the girl brightly.