Chapter 3: New Student

============================

In the next morning, Muke woke up and got ready for school. After having breakfast, he remembered about last night when he met uncle, Maruo.

" Uncle Maruo said that his daughters will be transferred to my school next week." he is thinking about this for a while now.

FLASHBACK

'' Before that, I want to tell you this." Said, Maruo.

" Huh? What is it?" asked Mike.

" I have five daughters which are you will teach all of them with Fuutarou," said Maruo

" *Sigh* Five huh... Were they that bad at studies?" sighed Mike.

" I don't know how should I put this but I certainly know they hated studies," said Maruo.

" Woah! No wonder they were so bad at studies." Mike said clearly shocked.

" I really hope you can teach them and make them graduate with smiles on their faces." Said, Maruo.

" Okay, I'm promised..." Said Mike.

" Oh! There is something you should know about my daughters." Mario totally forgot to tell Mike about his daughters.

" Hmm? What about your daughters?" Said Mike as he finished his dinners.

" Well, I should tell you this from the start but I totally forgot. About my daughters, they are quintuplets." State Maruo.

"Oh Really..." Mike only said these two words.

" Hmmm, I thought you would be shocked after hearing this." Said, Maruo Impressed.

" Uncle Come on! I have met worse than this..." Mike said while remembering about his experiences from the past. It's making him to puke right now.

" Okay, That's all I wanted to tell you. I'm looking forward to when you teach my daughters..." Said, Maruo.

END FLASHBACK

Mike thought about this for that he forgot about school.

" Shit! I forgot about school! Better hurry or I will be punished on the first day!" He said hurriedly.

Closing his house's door and run as fast as he can until he arrived at the school gate. Everyone was looking at him because of the new face around here.

' Who is that? He's so hot! ' Said one of the girls.

' Yeah! I really agree with you! *Sigh*... I wish my boyfriend was like him' said another girl in disappointment.

' Tch! Show off.' said a guy with jealousy.

' Hmph! So what if he has an attractive look, I bet he was only a chicken inside of him.' said another guy clearly upset at Mike.

This comments making Mike annoyed but he just ignored it. As he was walking, he didn't realize he walking in the wrong way. He wanted to meet the principal to fully register in this school. He believed that his way was the true one to the principal office.

15 minutes later

" Where the hell am I now?!" Mike yelled. Earlier, he truly believed he was walking to the principal office until now he arrived here.

He really didn't know where he is. He regretted his decision.' This is why I hate my no sense of directions.'

Because of tired walking, he is sitting for a while and thinking for a solution. At that time, he saw a guy with the same school uniform as him peeping while taking a picture through the hole at the backside of the building.