Chapter 4 part 2

The next day, at the canteen, Like everyday Fuutarou ordered the same lunch set. Today Mike is not with him. Because of this, he doesn't have enough money. Well, usually Mike would pay for him if these situations always happened. For Mike, As his friend, he should help his friend even he knew Fuutarou sometimes didn't bring enough money on purpose.

There is a reason why Mike didn't come with him today. Earlier, when both Fuutarou and Mike went to school, The student council suddenly appeared and asked Mike about something. The student council seems troubled so Mike said to Fuutarou to go first.

" Damn! He just transferred here but he already got along with the student council." Whispered Fuutarou. He is worry that his only friend will leave him too when he is already alone. (AN: he thinks too much).

After he got his lunch from the Auntie, He thinks about the incident yesterday. He insulted the new girl in his class yesterday and this made his job more difficult. ' If Mike was here, I wonder what he would do if he is in this situation.' this what was running in Fuutarou's head.

" I messed up yesterday." Thought Fuutarou.

" But is that transfer student rejects me, I lose my tutoring  opportunity." " I have to get back on her good side."

*Fuutarou's dream*

He began to fantasize about how easy his plan work against Itsuki.

' I'm back. I wanted to sit beside you again. Of course, not just for lunch, but for studying too.' Said Fuutarou in his head.

' Oh My!' Reacted Itsuki.

*End*

" Perfect." This made Fuutarou grinned. He looks at Itsuki and surprise.

" Thanks for waiting." Said Itsuki.

" She's eating with her friend." Thought Fuutarou. Itsuki coincidentally looks at him.

" I'm sorry, but this table is full." Said Itsuki smiled brightly.

Fuutarou takes a step back. He couldn't do anything but to forwards his way to his usual table. Just as he about to walks, Itsuki notice Mike is not with Fuutarou.

" Wait!" called Itsuki. It seems she wanted to talk about something. Yesterday, She enjoyed the talked with Fuutarou and wish she could see Mike again as soon as possible. She was a bit disappointed because she could not see Mike today. In the previous class, he wasn't there too. She didn't know what to do about the feeling she felt earlier. The feeling she feels right now is like missing the person dearly.

' Wait! I shouldn't think it like that. We only met yesterday. Remember Itsuki, we are student and teacher!' Itsuki pride won't allow it. She also already accept the fact that Mike is her teacher.

Now she is curious and asked his close friend, Fuutarou. She knew about Fuutarou and Mike by the rumors from the people in the school. She still hates this Uesugi guy though.

"Where is Mike?" Asked Itsuki.

" Mike said he has something to do today. He might not be in any class today." Answered Fuutarou.

" Is that so..." Itsuki's face looks a bit sad but she hides it. Fuutarou looks at Itsuki.

" You really wanted to see him that much. It seems you already li-" Fuutarou got cut off by Itsuki who is blushing.

" Y-You got the t-the w-wrong idea. I just wanted to know more about him. That's all." Said Itsuki shyly.

" So that was your reason huh... But if you wanted to get along with him, I suggest you should give up." Said Fuutarou coldly.