Epilogue

I had searched for 3 years for Bria until one day on tatooine. People didn't think nothing of my armor the clones were still being used. I went into the cantina for something to drink. I sat down and got a cognac. It kind of reminded me of Slick. Slick had been murdered on coruscant for trying to help the jedi at the temple. General Skywalker had turned to the dark side and killed everyone there. Slick did have a son though. He lives on Empire capital of coruscant. A man sitting next me and said.
"You don't seem like one of those clone stormtroopers".
"I'm not I just took one's armor".
"You are a bounty hunter then".
"Sure I guess you can say that".
"Well the word is that a little green man on Dagobah is looking for a human woman with a purple lightsaber, he will pay credits for those who find her and bring her to him".
"Any leads on where she is".
"Yeah she had been held in a crashed imperial star destroyer in the desert".
"Thanks". I quickly ran out. It was her I knew it. I took a land speeder to it. It was heavily guarded. Lucky me my armor blended in. She was in the prison bay. I waited for the guards to leave. She had some bruises and cuts. She looked up.
"Red... is that you".
I took off my helmet. My hair had gotten long and so did my beard.
"Yes"
"I thought you were dead".
"No I was just trying to find you, why didn't you go to Alderaan".
"The empire chased me away, I ran from them for probably two and a half years then they finally caught me. I have been here since awaiting Darth Vader".
"I am here now"
"You were right about Hector".
"What do you mean".
Suddenly I was impaled by a purple lightsaber. Hector Topple had activated Bria's saber into my abdomen.
"Well Captain it's been awhile, you know all you said about me was true I always worked for the dark side".
"Never trust a senator"
"Well I am an officer now foolish boy".
"No you are an idiot". I shot him with my blaster picking up her saber and freeing her. She wrapped her arms around me in a hug she was wearing a weird utfitbas well.

 She wrapped her arms around me in a hug she was wearing a weird utfitbas well

"You are wounded".
"No I have been stabbed before". She froze.
"He is here".
"Well let's go".
"No we will have to fight".
"Okay get into that closet wait for me to bring him to you when I signal jump out and attack then lead him to that catwalk I will handle it from there. Shebgotnin the closet. I hid behind a wall. I could hear loud mechanical breathing it must be vader. I jumped out and began shooting him. But he put me in a choke.
"Ah if it isn't the traitor".
"No Vader you are".
"Well I am not here for you so where is she".
"She collected her winters and went to her summer home on Endor". He gripped tighter.
"Enough jokes, I don't enjoy them like that droid apprentice of the emperor's".
"I don't know she was gone when I got here".
"I don't..."
She jumped out and cut a big splash across his gut. I fell and they were locked in a duel. She slowly made her way to the catwalk. I ran down a hallway that looked around in front of the catwalk. At the end of the hall I waited for them be over the bridge. When they where there I began sprinting down the hall. At the other side I lifted up on his legs, put him on my shoulders and tossed him down the balcony. He sure was a heavy son of a gun.
"Are you okay Red".
"Always am Bria". She smiled and kissed me. How long to be with her again. We got aboard a shuttle and headed to Alderaan.

3 years later
It had been 6 years since the end of the clone wars. Now the clones were being replaced by new and improved stormtroopers. Bria and I had found a small home deep in the woods of Alderaan overlooking the capital. One morning I woke up with her laying next to me. She woke as well.
"Good morning Red".
"Good morning". We got up went to our balcony.
"It has been six years since the end all this".
"Yeah and the start of the empire".
"Oh well we are here now it's not our problem".
"Yeah I guess you are right, I love you".
"I love you too, oh and by the way master yoda was looking for you".
"Well I have to visit him if he is still alive".
"Yeah he was pretty old".
She laughed and so did I. It had been along time since I had been this happy and from now on I will be. Well that's my story I must go now till next time

THE END