Battle of the Complex

The explosions and the blaster fire grew louder as we approached the complex.
"Razor are we dealing with just droids or Umbaraians too".
"Just droids".
As we came to the top of the hill we got a clear shot of the battle field. The 501st were trapped inside the building firing their blaster as quickly as they could. One by one clone troopers fell to the ground. Droids pushed the complex with various types of infantry. B2s, supers, commandos, vultures, MTTs, AAT, and STAP speeders.
"Razor contact the Republic and tell them we need more fire power if you know what I am saying".
"Roger sir".
"Captain how many forces do we have".
"Well about a few hundred clones, a 4 ATTEs, 10 ATRTs, and 20 BARC Speeders ".
"What will they bring as reinforcements".
"More of each and probably some air support".
Bria looked at a ship on a hill across the canyon.
"That ship over there has a sith aboard it".
"That ship are you sure".
"Yes why do you ask".
"Because that is Droid Commander Hellion's ship".
"There is a strong force user aboard I can sense it".
"Well if there is that's why you are General to take out smiths, you are a master after all".
She kind of laughed.
"You don't know much about Jedi do you Captain".
"Not really no, alright we need to move forward and get the pressure off of the 501st".
"Right and I will investigate the ship".
She jumped down off the cliff and began running to the other side of the canyons.
"Well sir it looks like jedi are a bit braver than you, they run head first into battle" said Scout.
"Can Scout and get to a good position to provide overwatch".
"Gotcha". He hurried away.
"Everyone else charge".
Shinies began running down the side of the hill blasting all the droids blow. Razor came back to me.
"Razor order the vehicles to go around the canyon and trap the droids in, this hill is to steep for them well except for the speeders".
"Yes sir". He ran back to the vehicles.
"Mute and Bruiser you're with me".
We are way down to join the other clones. The droids were completely blindsided. Of course I was using my trusty dc 15 explosive shot and my dc 17 blaster pistols. I lifted my blaster rifle and began mowing down droids. Non of them could touch me. We made our way to the 501st taking out droids in our path. Hellion was here but I had to wonder where he was. He was probably stalking in the distance to pounce on some that seemed to be his style. Droids fell by the hundreds. With in a few hours we had defeated the droids. I made my way over to the leader of the 501st Captain Rex.
"You have impeccable timing Red".
"I figured you could use a helping hand, how many troops have you lost".
"About a out half before you arrived".
"Well we have reinforcements on the way and Razor is bring around the vehicles".
"Roger".
"And General Ofalia is here somewhere".
"Is she your General now".
"Yes do you know her".
"Yeah she went on a few missions with General Skywalker and Kenobi". Bria walked up seemingly unharmed.
"Didn't get into fight up there General?"
"No he heard me coming and ran away I chased him but lost track but he was headed back this here".
"Oh well Hellion is easy to beat".
"I don't know I sensed a great deal of power in him". The AT TE's moved into position blocking off the entrance to the canyon. Mute and Bruiser moved over to us.
"Sir awaiting orders".
"Bruiser go up there with Razor and protect the ATTEs, Mute take some of the shinies an explosive blockade just in case the get past the tanks".
"Yes sir". They walked away.
"How many casualties".
"None from the 415th".
"A few hundred from 501st".
Razor came charging in.
"Sirs and Ma'am a large droid army has been spotted by our speeder patrols about 100 clicks that way"
"How long does that take them to get here from that far out" asked Brian
"About 30 minutes, Scout do you have eyes on the army".
"Not yet but when I do I fire the first shot" he said over comms.
"Copy that".
"Red I will round up some troops and head that way you go with the general and hunt down this tin can".
"Rex you always get the fun jobs". He walked away.
"Alright general let's find the tin can"
"Is that what you call him".
"Yes why".
She laughed
"As my time as a jedi I learned not underestimate my enemy Captain, were do you think he is anyway".
"Probably off hiding somewhere that seems to he his best attribute".
"How long has have you known him".
"He just showed up one day spader of the droid armor he is supposed to be an upgraded manga guard droid but he sure doesn't fight like one".
"Well what about you what is your backstory".
"That general is a story for a different time but as you may be aware I am different than my brothers".
"I noticed I just thought it would be rude to say anything".
"Nah people have talked about my appereance for awhile it doesn't bother me anymore".
"Well if you don't mind me saying this but you are more handsome than the other clone, Jango was the best looking".
"I don't know much about about jedi but general I don't think you are supposed to develop any feelings along that line".
She laughed again
"That is true Captain but there is nothing against giving out compliments ".
"I guess not then". No one had said anything about me like that not even Analysta. This comment confused me. Alot of jedi don't treat us with respect. I have know that my whole life but things were different. We walked a ways further in the facility. It was old and outdated, it was falling apart. Bria stepped on a loose floor panel and began to fall. I reached out to grab her but ended up falling too. We tumbled down the a pile of rubble until we hit a landing platform below. I land flat on my back and she landed on her stomach on top of me. She looked up a little dazed until she realized where she was. Her face turned a little pink before she sat up.
"Sorry about that Captain"
"No problem this place broke anyway, but are you okay general".
"I am fine, but back to finding Hellion".
"Right the old cowardly tin can".
"You are always one for jokes Captain Red" said a broken metallic voice. We turned to see him, Hellion standing there arms behind his back. He was an orange magna guard unit with a black helmet atop his head.
"Well well Hellion we meet again".
"And this time you brought a new friend, who is she your date I presume".
"I am Jedi Master Bria Ofalia".
"Ah I have heard of you".
"I didn't know droids could use the force" she said.
"General he can't use the force".
"Oh on the contrary Captain I can".
Suddenly I couldn't breath and I was lifted off the ground. Bria pulled out her lightsaber.
"Put him down Hellion".
"It's Darth Hellion girl".
"Let him go this is between you and me".
He let go. It been awhile since I was force choked. Bria kneeled next to me.
"Are you okay Red" she said.
"Yeah" I said as fit up and pulled out my dc 15.
"You jedi are weak us sith lords will crush you".
"I don't think so, you can't deflect explosives Tin can".
"Oh Captain I have a surprise for you".
Suddenly I was hit in the back by a small disk that returned to its thrower. The thrower was Analysta in a suit of armor. She landed next Hellion.
"It's been awhile Captain".
"Analysta what are you.."
"Making a living to make credits Red".
Bria looked at me
"You know this bounty hunter".
I didn't answer.
"I thought I told you to find a better life".
"And".
"How is this better".
"More money".
"Well I believe this is a better fight" said Hellion. He pull out 2 red lightsabers.
"General I will handle the bounty hunter".
"Got it".
I ran after Analysta who was flying back with her jetboots. Before I was out of sight saw Bria holding her own against Hellion. Analysta kept going and going until we reached a cliff edge.
"You are persistent Red".
"Why Ana"
"Why what".
"Why are doing even worse activities".
"Because this the fastest and most entertaining way of making money to survive in this world they don't let non clones in the Republic army now do they".
"You are being no better than the man that enslaved you before".
"Don't mention him". She said as she fired her blaster in my direction and I quickly dodged it. I fired back.
"I don't want to kill you Ana".
"Good because you won't".
She fired again taking to the skies. I ducked behind a tree. She was one heck of a fighter I will tell you that. Suddenly a shot from afar clipped her jetboot and she went falling down the cliff.
"This isn't over Captain".
I went over to the edge but she was gone.
"Perfect shot if I do say so myself, are okay you sir" said Scout.
"Yes I am fine".
"Who was that sir, an exgirlfriend"
"No Scout just get back to sniping".
"(Whispers Must have struck a nerve) Yes sir". I walked back to where Bria and Hellion where but now they were atop a high pillar. Hellion had her in a choke. I lifted my blaster and blasted a few rounds in his torso and head. He quickly ran away. Bria hopes down. I surveyed around to watch out for Hellion.
"Are you okay General".
"Yeah I am fine how about Captain".
"Fine" I said turn around to face her.
"You didn't answer me before Captain, how does the bounty hunter know you".
"Well her name is Analysta Peskin and I knew her once on coruscant but that was before she was a bounty hunter".
"I guess she didn't then".
"Yeah guess so, we need to get back to the others it has been exactly 20 minutes".
"Right".
We hurried back to the complex without uttering any words. Mute was planting bombs with some shinies.
"Mute how is the blockade coming I said". Of course he didn't verbally answer but gave a thumbs up followed by weird had gesture.
"Almost finished".
Within the next few hours we successfully held off the droids.
We had won.