Orto Battle

I took a bunch of tauntaun fur and shoved it up my armor. I am not wearing a dorky cold weather suit but as for Scout, Mute, and Bruiser they did.
A clone base was built on Orto after the last battle here. The leader on deck was Officer Plaz.
"Captain we have detected a droid presence on this planet but with the lack of troops we can't investigate could you scout ahead".
"Sure come on boys".
We zoomed out on the snowy plains to find a droid camp. Sure enough there was one. It was fairly large. Scout took a look at it through his binoculars.
"Alright we scout out their numbers then report it back to the commander for our..."
"Sir you might want to take a look at this". I took the binoculars and looked at the base. In the base was Hellion. Why was he every where we are.
"Okay new plan we are moving in, if we are spotted go loud and get the hell out got it".
"Yes sir" they said.
We move into the base and followed Hellion. We followed him around for awhile before our cover was blown.
The front gate sealed.
"You three go on wait at the gate, I will open it".
"But sir".
"Never mind that just go". I ran away towards the control panel opened it and continued after Hellion. I needed to know his plans how he knew exactly where we were going to be and why they go there. I didn't get far before he saw me.
"Captain what a surprise why have stumbled into this place".
"A droid presence was spotted here".
"Sorry for the noise once our business is done we will leave".
"And that is".
"Now that you are here it is complete".
The next thing I knew I was unconscious.

Bria POV
Yesterday Red and Blood squad had left without telling me or asking for us to join. This morning Blood squad returned without Red. They are were injured.
"Scout are you guys okay".
"Yeah just minor wounds but Orto is lost".
"Where is Red".
"He went after Hellion and told us to get out and after that I don't know what happened to him".
Great Red was MIA. More clones came up. A few hours later Cody and Buggs were drilling them.
"So this is because of his order".
"No Buggs we were investigating a sith something you have never done".
"So he shouldn't lead his squad on a suicide mission that leads to the failure of an entire planet".
Scout stood up and looked him in the eye.
"Lay off Bugg boy".
"Stand down Scout he is your commander after all" said Cody.
"Yeah Scout".
"And Buggs act mature for once in your life".
"Cody he still has to get confirmation before an attack maybe his defective brain...".
"Commander you may want to chose your words carefully".
Cody stood at a salute.
"General Ofalia it's good to see you" said Cody.
"You to Cody, now Red is currently MIA we need to focus on finding him and not think of ways to punish his actions".
"Yes ma'am" Cody said and walked away.
"As for you Buggs stop hating on because of his appearance he is a good soldier far better than you".
"Yes ma'am" he walked away.
"Who general I never seen a jedi loose there temper like that".
"We keep it under lock but some times it slips out".

Red POV
I woke up in a dark room with no furniture. I was chained to the wall. In came Hellion and Ana. Hellion was speaking to people, two to be exact but I was to dazed to hear them. They turned to me.
"You are awake Captain it seems your plan to spy on is has failed".
"Well it was worth a shot".
"Was it really".
"Oh yeah it was".
"Well let's change that shall we". The next few hours were spent with me being punched, kicked, and hit with various objects.
"Now Captain you will stay out of our business or next time you won't keep your life".
"Nah I will take my chances".
"Well I guess we won't let you leave then". Hellion and Ana walked out. I was bloody, bruised, and my armor was damaged. I tried wiggling out of my shackles but I couldn't. A few hours later Ana walked back in the room. She kneeled down next to me.
"I am sorry Red I never wanted any of this to happen".
"That's what you get from working on the dark side".
"I realize that now after seeing you beat and all the other enslaved people".
She unhooked my shackles.
"You're freeing me".
"Yes".
"I wished you could come to your senses before".
"Please Red forgive".
"Ana you stabbed me in the back that is hard to forgive".
"Here I will take you to my ship and I will drop you off back at coruscant". She lead me back to her ship. She healed some of my wounds but she was no doctor.
"Red have I ever told you about my past".
"No".
"Well I wasn't born in a normal birth. As you know I am Rodian and Human, well that was achieved alot like actually".
"Wait you born to cloners".
"Not the kaminoians but some people on Coruscant. They breed me and the others at that club to yield their sexual fantasies and to make money. I grew knowing nobody but pigs who only want to things. When I met you. That all changed. When you stopped talking to me it angered me. I wanted to know what was so special about killing people  so I became bounty hunter and eventually I forgot my motivation for it. I got caught up in it".
"Ana that is what I was born to do".
"Can't you see that you can break that mold".
"No Ana I have debt to the republic".
"You are like me stuck in something you can't escape".
"Why didn't find something else Ana I am a trooper I may die at any moment".
She grabbed my hand.
"I don't want that to happen and it took me till now to figure that out". We landed back on Coruscant.
"Red you don't have go back do what they force you to do".
"I take lives to save lives Ana, I can't walk away from that. The best thing you can do now is stay away from the Separatists and me, do something else". I started to walk away.
"Wait Red".
"Good bye Ana". I wouldn't see Analysta for awhile after that. I walked into the building to be met by Blood squad.
"Sir you are alive".
"Yeah just a bit beaten up". They walked me to an infirmary. Cody and Buggs were soon to follow. They didn't drill me to bad. They gave a month long suspension. As I was leaving Bria walked up to me she looked pretty mad.
"What in the world did you think you were doing".
"Doing a mission".
"And you didn't tell me".
"It was just for Blood Squad".
"You could have been killed".
"That's a risk you take General".
"If I was there that probably wouldn't have happened".
"You seemed pretty busy speaking to Senator Topple".
"So this is what I am understanding here, you were feeling jealous because I was speaking to Topple, Red I am a jedi we don't find love or care about it and you aren't the jealous ty... wait".
"When ever he stabs you in the back don't say I didn't warn you because Senators aren't the ones to hang around I will see you in month". I went back to Slicks to forget my sorrows. This is why I never show feelings for anyone.
"So what has you down" said Slick.
"Nothing".
"Is it that jedi, did you ever make it to first base".
"No and I don't think it will happen now".
"Well she is a jedi".
"Yeah but... I don't know".
"Well there will always be others Red".
"No there won't because I am giving up on giving my emotions to another person, I am tired of being made an ass".