Jane's party

It was Nina's 4th class, which is Nina's favorite. All the girls were there. The teacher was super nice to her to.

Jane: hey girls , you guys wanna come to my pool party?
Clock works: HELL yeah! Please invite Toby!!
Jane: sure, if he's coming. Nina , your coming and I'm inviting your " love one"

Nina blushed red.

Ani the White : hmm is it Eyeless jack.... * I won't let her steal him away from me...*

Nina nodded a yes and felt embarrassed.

Sally: ooh la la!

Jill: he's like the most 2nd hottest popular boy in the whole school!

Lazari: I know right! He'll definitely come to the party! With his hot abs
And skinny body! Mmm..

Jane: uh ok that's enough Lazari, Nina the party will start at 5:10 pm. Sence school ends at 3:50 pm , we need to get ready at 4:50 then go to party , ok?

Nina: that's a lot of.. uh instructions..

Jane : oh it's fine! Just write on your arm. That's what I always do!
Jane put a smile at her face.
Jane: find or buy the hottest bathing suit you have ok? A 2 piece.

Nina: em ok..
Nina got super excited at first but not in till Jane brought up the " bikini part" .

Jane: Ok guys teacher is coming! Let's start reading before we get in trouble!

All the girls starting reading beside Nina. Nina was just gazing at the window and sighed.

Nina: I hope Jack doesn't judge me ... I don't really know how to swim..
She whispered to her self.

Nina: I'll just hang around in the kitty pool I guess.. WAIT.. no, he'll judge me right away.. maybe I can just get a tan.. Yes! I should do that when I'm at the pool party!

(End part 10)