Purple hooded girl

Everyone has arrived at the building.
They are getting settled at the table, Jack was hungry.

Eyeless jack: Ima get some food, you guys want anything?

Hoodie and masky: CHEESECAKE !!
Ticci Toby : WAFFLES!!!
Jeff: a No Nina Sign...

Jack got up and sighed at jeff and started getting the food.
While at the dinner line. He grabbed himself some kidneys, 2 slices of a cheese cake and 2 wholes of waffles.
When he try to get some strawberries, a mysterious girl grabbed the tongs at the same time as jack did.

Eyeless jack: Oh! I'm so sorry , you can go first.

Girl: n-no it's fine, you can get it.

Eyeless jack: ok then.

While Jack was getting the strawberries, he notice that the girl has a purple hood on her.

Eyeless jack: so you wanna hang out in that area?

He pointed at a table with no one using it.

Girl: sure! No one has asked me to hang out with them.

Eyeless jack : I'm eyeless Jack by the way but you can call me E.J or Jack.

Girl: I-I'm Nina the killer, you can call me Nina.

Jack was super shock that he met Nina in person, jeff was wrong . Nina is a nice , gentle , and cute girl. Jack and Nina sat on the table and chat in till.

Jeff: ILL SAVE YOU BRO!!

Jeff jump on Nina and smacked her in the face really hard.

Jeff: YOU DON'T EVER TOUCH JACK!! jack are you ok?

Nina started to cry with tears , the mark turned red like a tomato.

Eyeless jack: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? She was just giving me a hug for being her friend!

Nina: yeah it was just a hug Jeff... sorry if I cheated on you..

Jeff: I've never loved you Nina! I like Jane the killer! Not you Nina! Your not my type , your a fan girl, most of all your a fake creepypasta!

Nina died in shock. Jack was surprise that jeff just say that in her face.

Nina: I HATE YOU JEFF

Nina ran to jack's arms for one last hug. She hugged jack super tight.

( end of part 3)