45{hit me, no balls}45

Ariel

"i feel like she's just gonna start mentally torturing me now." I explained before i took a bite of my sandwich. Geoff and I are on our first date as an official couple.

"i mean, i could do something about it if you want?" he stated but shook my head no real fast.

I set my sandwich down on the plate and cleared my throat before speaking. "I don't want her having any interaction with you at all, not to be that kinda girlfriend but i'm gonna be that kinda girlfriend right now." Geoff chuckled and i took a sip of my tea.

He clasped his hands together in front of him on the table and took a breath in. He had finished his sandwich before me and i feel bad that he has to sit there and wait for me because i'm such a slow eater.

"Don't worry, i don't plan on having an interaction with her at all. Honestly she makes me uncomfortable with the way she sluts around the school." I chuckled and took another bite of my sandwich. The little door bell thing dung as the door opened and Geoff tilted his head to the side. "Speaking of the devil, guess who's here."

I set my sandwich down again and turned around, already knowing who it was. Of course, we had to start talking about her and she shows up. It's almost like the person who created my life just wants to ruin it.

But anyways, i turned back around after Taylor and two other girls walked to an empty table across the room of the small diner. Geoff leaned in to me and was sneakily looking over at the girls. "Are those the two girls that had you cornered that day in the gym?" I looked over at them and he slapped my arm. "Don't make it obvious, dumbass."

I laughed and turned my head back. "That explains why they were, like badgering me. Because they were gonna fuck me up for Taylor." I said. The realization hit me and i frowned.

Geoff sighed and grabbed my hand. "I don't think that's the case, but if it is, she's a shitass friend." I looked down at our hands and let out a faint breath.

I felt something hit my head and I turned to see the girls laughing. I let go of geoff's hand and picked up a balled up napkin. i set it on the table and tried to ignore them. They started to throw rude word and names our way and Geoff moved over to get up.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He turned to look at me as he started to stand up.

"Gonna go fuckin talk to them."

"Love, no! They aren't worth your time." I stated and reached for his hand. "Let's just g-"

He pulled his hand away and started to walk. Me being the worried child i am, i stood up and started to follow him.

He stopped at their table and placed his hands on the table. "Listen here, if y'all don't leave us alone and mind your own fuckin business, we're gonna have a problem here."

I reached for Geoff's arm. "Hun, it's oka-"

One of the fake blondes piped up. "Calm down pretty boy. We mean no harm." She giggled a high pitched giggle and it made me physically cringe.

"Shut the fuck up." Geoff rolled his eyes and started to turn away before the other unknown girl said something under her breath.

"I don't even know why he's with that trash can. I mean, look at h-" Geoff turned so fast that you could probably see the air whoosh past him.

Before i could tell what was going on, he lifted his arm and grabbed the girl by her shirt. Geoff swung and i screamed, along with the girl's ear piercing yelp.

"GEOFF!! STOP" I wrapped my arms around his torso and started to pull back on him. Employees started to run our way and everyone that was in the diner had their eyes on us.

I pulled oh him really hard one last time and he tripped backwards and i fell. "Geoff! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I shouted. He wiped his shirt off and turned around. When i got up off the floor, i saw everyone surrounding the girl. Her nose was bleeding and there was already a bruise forming on her cheek.

Geoff started walking towards the door and i was contemplating on whether i should stay and help or follow him. The girl was crying and Taylor and thing #2 was panicking and shouting stuff at me. I ignored them, although i felt really bad for the other girl, and ran after Geoff.

He was walking down the sidewalk to the parking lot and i stopped him. "Geoff! What the actual fuck! Why would you do that?" I cried out.

"I didn't wanna hear them talking shit about you! I love u and i don't wanna see you hurt!" I went silent and we stood in the middle of the parking lot. One of the employees came out and yelled to never come back again.

I stared Geoff in the eyes and tears spilled out. "Geoff, I love you but you can't fucking punch people because they said something mean about me! You could go to jail!"

"That's something i would risk to keep you from getting hurt." He went to hug me but i stepped back and turned to walk towards the car. I heard his arms drop to his side.

"Unlock the car, I wanna go home." i mumbled. I don't wanna be mad at him but then again that was so unnecessary.