44{chicken lookin ass}44

Ariel

I woke up to the sound of a loud crash coming from probably the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes, sat up in the bed, and realized Geoff was gone. Panic washed over my body but soon dissipated when my brain was like, "hey stupid, he could just be making food in the kitchen".

I threw my legs over the side of the bed and stood up, starting to the door. As i opened the door, another loud crash, probably caused from a pot falling, rang throughout the house.

I started my way to the kitchen, and when I entered the entrance way to the room, I stopped to yawn and stretch.

"Well, good morning princess." I opened my eyes to see Dad standing over the stove. Welp I was wrong, oof.

He turned to look at me and started laughing. "What?" I asked in a tone of disbelief.

"You legit look like you just got electrocuted." he stated, still laughing. I stood still for a second and felt my hair before i turned and ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and i mean like, he's not wrong.

I fixed my hair and then walked back out. When i got back into the kitchen, Dad set down two plates of mini pancakes.

"Hurry up and eat and get ready for school. I've gotta take you and Geoff because Geoff's car is shit." Dad said as I sat down and took a bite of the small pancake.

Just as i was about to ask him where geoff was, he belted out geoff's name. Next thing i know i see his head pop up from the couch and he was rubbing his eyes, which was really cute.

"come get breakfast and then go get ready we only have...." Awsten paused to look at his phone, "SHIT WE GOTTA GO NOW". He quickly turned the sink off and dropped the hot pan into the water. "GEOFF!! COME ON!!" Geoff cane fumbling down the stairs with his ear buds in his hand and his phone dangling from them.

"We don't even have time to eat?" Geoff questioned as he gathered himself and grabbed a few pancakes. I did the same and pulled my back back onto my shoulder.

We all ran out to Dads van and piled in, speeding off to school.

>sksksksk lunch time is brought to you by the photo of geoff holding rory in the front backpack think playing a game<

Geoff and i sat down across from each other at the lunch table. He started to look around with a questioning look on his face. "Where's Taylor?" he asked. I visibly cringed at the name.

"Oh yahhh, i have to tell u something." I said and his eyes went wide. "It's nothing about us. It's about Taylor. The other day when she wanted to tell me something, it was about you. She told me that... she uh,, liked you¿" I explained and i started to get uncomfortable. "We got into an argument and she yelled at me so i walked out. And that's where we left off."

Geoff has a concerned face but that fades away once i'm done talking. "well good thing you're MY girlfriend and i LOVE you." He emphasized my and love to make it clear to me. "I won't leave you for a chicken lookin ass, her hair is gonna fall out anyways from all the bleaching she does to it."

I snorted and i felt my food hit the back of my throat. I started coughing and laughing at the same time and soon Geoff joined with the laughing.

I always thought Taylor and i were gonna stay friends forever and then i lost her when i was adopted, but that thought was recovered when i saw her at this school, basically why i'm trying to say is fuck her and i'm gonna call her a chicken lookin ass from now on.

BRUH SO A/N RN.  ITS BEEN LITERALLY TWO YEARS SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS STORY AND FUCK. I JUST READ FROM CHAPTER 26 TO NOW AND I HAD TO FINISH THIS DRAFT. IVE HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR TWO YEARS MAN. TWO YEARS. BUT NOW IM HERE LIVING IN A HOTEL ROOM FOR A MONTH CUS OF MOLD IN MY HOUSE AND IM BORED OUTTA MY MIND AND I JUST DID THIS. IM SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT OH SHIT MAN. BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS SHORT SHITTY CHAPTER AND HOPEFULLY I CONTINUE UPDATING