XX | Rules

Hi, everyone. Welcome to the first annual BNHA Watty Awards! So this was created because I discovered that there was actually no BNHA Watty Awards in existence, which shocked me considering how big the fandom is and such. Anyway, for those of you who are considering entering, here are the rules.

Categories:

Every book will be placed into categories. The authors themselves will choose which categories they want their work to be placed in. If you're going through the categories and your book doesn't fit into them, you can place it in the Other or General section. Examples of categories include Izuku Midoriya, LGBT+ Characters, Minor Characters, Pro Heroes, Villains, AU. There will of course be more, but those are just examples.

Entering:

Entering is actually really simple. All you need to do is comment the name of your story and a link to it in the category that you want to enter. You can enter a max of two books per category. You can't enter the same book in two categories.

Voting:

You can vote for two stories per category but you can NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF. I will be going through every vote to make sure that this is not happening. Both votes must be for different stories.

In the result of a tie breaker, you can only vote for one story, and you still can NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF.

Please keep track of your own votes and you can demand votes from your family, friends and followers. If you don't then it's no fun. There must be competition.

The winners will be decided by the votes of the public.

Prizes:

1st Place: 1st place badge, book added to a winners reading list, follower, shoutout.

2nd Place: 2nd place badge, follower, shoutout.

3rd Place: 3rd place badge, shoutout.

Suggestions:

If any of you have any suggestions for categories, I would absolutely love to hear them. You can DM them to me or comment them.

Rules listed out:

1. You can only enter two stories per category. Books may not be entered into two categories.

2. You can DM me any questions.

3. You are able to withdraw your book(s) from the awards if you want to by deleting your entry comment.

4. You are allowed to nominate someone else, but remember to tag them. If they refuse the nomination, they will not be included.

5. You CANNOT enter a book into more than one category.

6. To enter, comment the name of your book, and a link to it.

7. Your book MUST be a BNHA story.

8. If you change your username or the name of your book, we will not be trying to track it down. If we can't find your book by the time of the voting or tie breakers, or even announcement of the winners, you will be disqualified.

9. If multiple iterations of a book exist, only one may be entered at a time.

10. Anyone found in violation of these rules will be disqualified.

NOTE:

Uncompleted books, completed books, and one-shots can all be entered!

I just want to wish all of you the very best of luck. You're all amazing, no matter where you place. Remember, losing or winning a competition doesn't always show how good of a writer you are.