Chapter 4

Last time

"It is with much pleasure that I introduce someone very dear to the Phenex Clan. Everyone, please greet..." He says as an orange magical circle appears in the center of the room. Rising from the circle seven people appear.

"Uzumaki Naruto" Naruto finishes for him.

The Satan's along with the older generation devils widen their eyes at the mention of the name Uzumaki. They're supposed to have been wiped out.

The younger generation devils look on in curiosity wondering why there's such a big deal for this guy. What everyone is focusing on at the moment is something that they never expected. Looking back at everyone was Naruto with the Rinnegan in full display.

"Hahahaha I think you broke them Naruto." Says Grimmjow laughing madly enjoying the look on people's faces.

"Indeed," He says smirking.

Present

No one has said a word. Everyone is looking on in shock, the legendary Rinnegan is staring them all in the face.

The Phenex family, however, is relishing the facial expressions of everyone present. Even the ever lively Serafall Leviathan is looking on with a serious face. Suddenly one of the older devils stands up. He is an older looking man from the Glasya-Labolas clan.

"Guards seize them!" He yells. Fifteen guards immediately pounce to attack the blonde

Off to the side, Sona was getting ready to intervene, they were allies after all. They were stopped however by Askin, who had already run away to avoid fighting.

"No need to bother, his Majesty will take care of it easily enough. Though he will be happy to know you were about to join him."

Naruto turns his head a bit to look at his peerage with one eye. "Everyone stay out of it, except for you Grimmjow. You can take half. I know it's not the main course you want but for now, I think you could stretch a bit." He says "Doni, do you mind creating a sword for me?" He asks. Doni nods and creates a simple one for him.

Grimmjow just shows a wide grin, happy he's going to get to fight. The rest of the peerage moves off to the side to watch the one-sided fight start. The guards are getting closer, as expected they divided into two, one for each 'intruder.'

[Bleach OST Treachery]

The six that went after Naruto were in his personal space already. Naruto said "Shinra Tensei", just as they attacked they hit an invisible wall and were all pushed away. He raised his hand towards one of the guards and said, "Bansho Ten'in"

The guard was pulled towards Naruto by an invisible force. No matter what he tried he kept being pulled. Once he was close enough Naruto swung his sword horizontally, slicing the man in half.

One of the guards who had been previously thrown back attacked Naruto from behind, or at least he tried to. Naruto simply closed his eyes and smirked then moved to the left allowing the man to pass right by him. The next thing everyone saw was three giant slashes appear on the man's back before he hit the ground dead. Looking to his right he saw Grimmjow split a guy down the middle.

The spectators were shocked at the massacre they were witnessing. The noble clans always made sure to hire top-notch guards in the event of some sort of attack, and this BOY and his barbarian servant were cutting them down like nothing.

Deciding it was time to get on the offensive rather than letting them come to him he charged. He moved fast enough that his target was momentarily surprised and was hit with a chakra enhanced kick breaking four ribs. Not letting up he dodges some blasts from one of the two remaining guards before appearing behind him.