"i love you" part 1.

This one gets sad so be prepared

Your POV

Tonight was the night Cameron & I would be going on our road trip.

He told me he would pick me up at 5 sharp, but it was almost 9 and i was still waiting for him. I called him over 27 times, trying to get ahold of him and see what was happening.

On the 32nd call, someone answered. It was some man, and he was out of breath and stuttering. He told me that he found cameron in his car barely alive, and he was gonna take him to the ER.

I jumped into my car, and drove almost 30 mph over the limit, trying to get there asap. Finally when I got there, i waited for a couple hours. I had puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. I was starving, but i wouldn't let myself eat.

Camerons mom & sister made it, and they were crying as well. After awhile i dozed off, and a few hours later someone woke me up.

It was camerons mom, telling me that we needed to go see cameron because he was awake. I let them have there time and i waited outside the door. As soon as they walked out i walked in.

"cameron, are you okay?" i asked on the verge of tears from his appearance. He looked so beat up, with a bandage around his head and wires all around him.

"y/n," he said almost silently.

"yes, cam?" i said grabbing his hand hopeful for more words.

"i love you," he said.

"cameron, i love you too. I cant wait for you to heal, so we can go back to my place and cuddle and watch movies. i was so worried that-" i was cut off.

By a loud beep on the machine.

I looked up slowly,

Cameron was dead.