Cute for Haley

His POV
It was like any other day, just hanging with Nash & sitting around the apartment doing some work from home. Except this day was different, because this day was my 1 year anniversary for me & my girlfriend, Haley. I had bought her flowers and a life size teddy bear, but we're going out to dinner tonight. I am beyond excited. I love her so much, I never thought I'd meet someone who would make me so happy and would be so perfect in my eyes...
Hayley's POV
I woke up to flowers and a new teddy bear.. add that to the other 20 cameron has gotten me. He is so sweet to me.. it's crazy how much I love him. He said we were going out to dinner tonight at the fanciest restaraunt in LA. I showered and picked my outfit for later. I chose a beautiful crème dress with flower lace, it was flowy and very fitting. I curled my hair, and I chose some white heels. I put simple rose makeup on and made sure not to wear any jewelry except the necklace cameron had bought me. It was a Tiffany necklace, and he got it for me for our 6 months. As I looked myself over I noticed Cam had pulled up in my driveway. I grabbed my carryon and phone and headed out the door.
Cameron's POV
As she walked outside all I noticed was how beautiful she was. I couldn't of ever wanted anyone more, she was so perfect to me and she didn't even really try.. I put my hand on her thigh as we drove. When we got there, I opened her door for her and walked her isnside. We sat and I looked her deep in the eye. I told her that I never wanted to be without her, that forever wasn't long enough for me. I told her that no matter what happened I would love her. She started tearing up, and i knew it was my moment. I picked her hand up and stood. She followed. I slowly got down on one knee, and I said, "Haley, you're the most beautiful flower in my garden and the only flower. I will love you for eternity, Please take my hand in marriage.."
Hayley's POV
He did it. He proposed. I couldn't believe it, I could hardly see I was crying so hard and everyone around was looking. I nodded my head yes without a single thought in my head except my love for him. He stood up & gave me the tightest and most passionate hug I had ever received. He kissed me the same. Tonight couldn't of been better. Thanks to my amazing, now fiancée, Cameron Dallas.