ғᴏᴜʀ

「 ᴅᴏɴɢʜʏᴜᴄᴋ 」

「 ᴅᴏɴɢʜʏᴜᴄᴋ 」

I sighed as soon as I wake up in this world again.

"What's the problem now, Hyuck?" Rinhwa asked me then I pouted.

"All I wanted to get to know Hwarin better but she's just avoiding me," I said then she sat down beside me.

"Maybe, she has a reason to why she's doing it." She said then I sit up, looking at her.

"If so then what is it that makes her avoid me!?" I asked again but she only caresses my hair.

"It might be difficult to understand why Hwarin is probably like that but maybe, she just has her own problems." She said then I look at my hands, noticing that it is kind of trembling a bit.

"Girls are so difficult to understand. How can I understand you easily?" I asked her but she only laughed.

"Maybe, you really do love me."

I open my eyes, back in my room and I groaned. Dreams always have to end at the best moment, do they?

I left my bedroom and head downstairs where I already see food prepared by my mother before she left.

I smiled before taking a piece of bacon and eating it. I then got a message that Jeno got Hwarin's number from one of her classmates.

I immediately dialled the number and it was answered.

"Hello?"

I smiled, hearing her soft voice and just over the phone.

"Hello? Who is this?" She asked but I only held the phone close to my ears, listening to her voice.

"If you don't tell me who you are, I will hang up now." She said then I nodded, at least, I heard your voice..

"I'll hang up now.." She said then my eyes widened.

"I love you." I said then she finally hang up. I smiled, hoping that she heard it.

I put my phone down before taking a bath and getting ready to head out.

ㅡ hwarin

I was frozen on my spot when that weird guy suddenly said I Love You to me, his voice sounded familiar but I can't bring who it is.

I entered the building where there are a lot of dance studios, including SR15B's dance studio.

I was just listening to OSTs until I bumped into someone by their shoulders. I immediately removed my earphones and bowed to the person.

"I'm so sorry!" I said then the person chuckled. I look at the person to see Mark just smiling cheekily at me.

"No need to apologize." He lift my head up and I scratch my nape. I was able to study Mark's face features and his blonde hair really captivates a lot of people's hearts.

"Are you really that attracted to me?" He asked, breaking me from my staring at him. I immediately blush and hide my face, earning a laugh out of him.

"It's okay, it's really cute." He said, holding both of my hands, trying to uncover my face while I only shake my head.

"Aww, come on. If you don't uncover your face, I will kiss you." My eyes widened and I turned even more red when he said that but I didn't remove my hands.

Instead, he leaned closer to me, kissing the back of my hand that's above my mouth.

He then moved both of my hands as I was still left shocked by his actions.

"See? I told you I would kiss you but I didn't specify where. Let's go, the boys will probably get mad at us." He said, holding my hand before he starts dragging me to the studio.

What is this feeling? I've never felt like this, not even once in my life.

It's not a kind of feeling that I would feel from Donghyuck or Haechan.. it's not the same but they're also not different from each of other.

What feelings are you making me feel?

ㅡ ? ? ?

I was able to capture a few moments of Mark and Hwarin.

I gotta say, those two just met yet they're so close like they've been friends for a while now.

I look at the pictures on my phone and imagined how his reaction to these pictures.

I then went back to the studio where the other boys are, hiding the pictures in my phone before the others starts to borrow it.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Chenle said, approaching me as the other four just starts to argue about dance move moves.

"I got lost while finding the toilet." I lied then he sighed before smiling.

"We're gonna have some ChenJi time! Have fun!!" Chenle wrapped his arm around me before wr left the building.

Right, I am Park Jisung.

Me and Jaemin Hyung are the ones who knows where Hwarin is and who she really is.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔