ᴏɴᴇ

「 ʜᴡᴀʀɪɴ 」

「 ʜᴡᴀʀɪɴ 」

I open my eyes and I'm here again. I saw Haechan sitting alone in the middle of the place.. I think, it's the middle.

I walk to his side, sitting beside him.

"Why are you sad?" I asked him then he lean his head on my shoulder.

"I just miss you so much. Our time together is limited, after all." He said, closing his eyes.

My hand went to his hair, caressing it and he buried his face on the crook of my neck.

"What if you don't dream about me anymore? I will die from missing you too much." He said and I can feel my neck getting wet.

I turn to his side, hugging him. I kissed his forehead before continue on hugging him, letting him cry on my chest as I rest my chin on the top of his head.

Why am I doing this? I also don't know why.

I just feel bad.. for a boy in my dreams..

Right.. he's totally different from the Haechan in my original world.

"Hwarin.. I.. lovㅡ"

I sit up, looking around and seeing myself back in my room.

I bite my lip before lying back down.

Why do I always wake up at the wrong timing?

I sighed and get ready for school anyway.

When I got to school, I immediately saw him with his friends.

Everyone was greeting him and he was smiling at everyone, telling them a good morning also.

Such a very bright smile... it's not like the gentle smile I see from Haechan.

He then looked at me before smiling widely and waving at me. I felt my heart shake so, I just run inside.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
It was lunch time but I kept hearing cheering in the basketball court. I check at what the commotion is about and saw him again.

What's with me always seeing you?

His friend passes the ball to him and he shoot it in the basket, everyone starts cheering for him.

He then saw me and run to me, panting.

He stared at my eyes for a few seconds before giving me a small notebooks and a water bottle.

"We should stop meeting like this. The game's Lee Donghyuck, by the way!" He said, going back to his friends.