ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ㅡ donghyuck

ㅡ donghyuck

I ruffle my hair as I can't stop thinking about Hwarin.

"Dude, you're going crazy over a girl," Jeno said, giving me a bottle of water. I thanked him before looking down.

I am going crazy because of her.

How can I look for her?

She might be in a different city, different town, different school.. or worse, different country!?

There are so many possibilities where she could've gone to and I hate to think of that.

Any choice but a different country, please.

"Hey, have you heard that Hwarin has a brother?" I heard students mention Hwarin, making me look at them.

"Yeah, she actually told me that she's staying with him but she did mention that he lives in America..?" One said then I bite my lip.

"Jung Hwarin... Jung... JUNG!" Jaemin shouted her surname which surprised us.

"We can search for a guy named Jung!" Jaemin said then Renjun rolled his eyes.

"You do realize there's a lot of Jungs here, right?" Jeno said then Jaemin pouted.

"Yes, I do but we already have a clue! Her brother lives or lived in America." He said then Chenle sit beside me, patting my back.

"But what if he does live in America and Hwarin is already in America?" Chenle said then I sighed.

"Chenle has a point," I said then looked at Jaemin but he was just smiling.

"Excuse me." He said before leaving and Jeno sighed.

"That guy can be freaking weird at times."

ㅡ hwarin

I was just lying down on my bed, thinking about Donghyuck.

Was it really a choice to run away from him?

I sit up, seeing my reflection on my dresser mirror.

I sighed and stood up, walking towards it. I stare at my reflection, a frown written all over my face.

"What to do now....?" I asked as I bite my lip.

I haven't really left the house ever since I got here. I'm trapping myself inside this place.

I look out the window and saw the bright blue sky.

I wonder what you're doing right now.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
I was at a convenience store and I was just buying chips.

"Jaemin just left and never came back." My eyes widened when I heard three really, really familiar voices.

I looked at my side and we made eye contact.

"Hwarin!" I stiffened and I thanked the cashier before leaving the convenience store with Donghyuck chasing me.

I continue running until I bumped into someone. I look at the person and recognized him immediately from one of Jaehyun's friends.

"Hwarin!" I heard Donghyuck shout my name and I look around but he's really my only choice since he's heading this way.

"I'm so sorry. I'll treat you tomorrow." I said, borrowing his cap and wearing it before pinning him to the wall and leaned closer to him, our lips one centimeter away from each other.

His eyes widened and it will definitely look like we're kissing.

"Tchㅡ that girl disappeared again," Donghyuck said before ruffling his hair and his other friends caught up to him.

"Hyuck, Let's go back," Jeno said then walk away, with Donghyuck taking a last look before leaving.

I sighed in relief when they're gone and I walk back, away from him.

"Thanks for saving me... Mark, right?" I asked then he nodded.

"How do you know me?" He asked then I cheekily smiled.

"I'm Jaehyun's little sister, Jung Hwarin-imnida." I bowed then his eyes widened once again.

"REALLY!? He never told me he has a little sister." He said then I nervously chuckled.

"I told him to never really tell anyone that he has a little sister," I said then he nodded, understanding.

"Why were you running though?" He asked, kind of red which made me smile.

"I have to run away from someone.... and since I bumped into you, I had no choice since he's literally behind my back." He nodded at my answer before smiling again.

"Should I take you somewhere first? I'm actually going to SR15B's dance studio later. Your brother will probably be there.

Should we go somewhere else first? To get to know each other better?" He smiled, sweetly and I nodded.

"Thanks."

ㅡ ? ? ?

I opened the door, some of the older members are already there.

"Hey, what's up that brought you here?" Jaehyun Hyung asked me then I gave him a folder.

"It's about Hwarin and Donghyuck. Donghyuck is looking for Hwarin since two days after she dropped out, voluntarily.

Until now, he still doesn't know that you're her brother but it looks like he'll be looking for you first." I said as he reads the files that I made for him.

"Why is Donghyuck looking for RinRin though?" Taeyong Hyung asked then I gave him the judgemental look.

"Listen, I call her that because she's adorable and I grew up with RinRin and Jaehyun." He explained then the other boys laugh which made Hyung red.

"I understand but I also don't know why he's looking for her but this is indeed the first time I saw him like this.

Now that he just saw Hwarin today, running away from him. He is sure that she's not in another country or town." I stated, remembering what Renjun told me.

"Hmm... thanks for this information. I'll give you a call when I'll talk to Hwarin about this." He patted my head then I thanked him.

I left the room and sighed.

Sorry, Donghyuck but I guess, that you have to suffer a bit more because of me.

But I also have my own reasons, please do understand that.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔