Chapter 2

Dear Dad,

The last few days, I have suffered an immense panic attack. I don't know what happened to me all the sudden. I was sleeping in pace when all the sudden, I saw a baby crying. I tried to take the baby in my hands, but I couldn't. I felt as this baby was special. I think this was my unborn baby gazing at me.

I felt as my baby is seeing me. I was seeing at my baby with tears in my eyes. I closed my eyes for a brief moment when it became dark. I couldn't see my baby anymore. I started to fear and began to search for my baby. I knew my baby was angry at me and is giving me the punishment for hurting, but at this moment all I knew was that I needed my baby.

I tried to find my baby. I started to yell in hope my baby could hear me. I started to have a panic attack. I couldn't breathe. My heart started racing and my body felt so hot. I started to sweat and shake uncontrollably. My vision became dark. My body felt limp.

Then I heard Mr. Raizada voice. He tried to tell me something, but I could not hear. I was still trying to find my baby. However, slowly I came to my senses, and I woke up. I saw Mr. Raizada was crying. I did not get why Mr. Raizada crying. He should be happy. He did not want this baby. I looked at him and said

"Bring back my baby. I want my baby back to me."

I knew he couldn't. I turned and slept. I did not see Mr. Raizada face. I could because I am scared of his answer. Here I am writing to you now. I have nothing to say except I miss you.

On the other side,

Arnav was getting ready for his office when he saw Khushi's medicines. He remembers Khushi state when he found her that night.

Flashback,

Arnav is still in Khushi's room and trying hard not to cry in front of Khushi. Khushi falls in sleep and Arnav holds Khushi in his arms. Khushi is very weak and her face is pale. After losing the baby, Khushi lost weight. Khushi blamed herself for losing the baby and she started to give herself punishment by not eating. The doctors are worried about Khushi. He wanted to kill himself for doing this to Khushi. Arnav still can hear Khushi's voice.

"Bring back my baby. I want my baby back to me."

How can he? Arnav realized his money and power is worthless. He could not bring his baby back even if he wanted. Arnav could not hold any longer and started to sob. He cried for the loss of the baby and all the deeds he did towards Khushi.

Flashback ends.

His di came to his room. She looked angry and Arnav knew. His di has found out the truth. His di told him in an angry tone,

"I want to talk with you."

Arnav is ready to confess the truth to his di but before he could open his mouth, his di slapped on his cheeks and Arnav took his punishment. His di began to speak, and Arnav stayed mum.

" I can believe that you are my brother, and you are born in his family. Whom the hell are you and what have you done to my real brother? That girl, who is your wife, is so much pain, and you are the reason for it. Why in the earth did you take revenge from that poor girl? If you wanted to have your freedom then you could have fought with me. Why did you destroy Khushi's life? You have not only broken my trust and respect but also your's wife. The sad part is Khushi is blaming for a crime she never did. Maybe the best thing, for her, is if you right now leave her and stay away from her."

Arnav knew what his di told him is right. He should leave Khushi but he can't. Arnav knew he was being selfish, but he can't leave Khushi in this state. Arnav started to get furious and told his di,

"Di, first listen to me. You have no right to give advice about my married life with Khushi. That is none of your business. After all, Khushi and I are married, and we will solve our problem. "

His di was in shock. Arnav knew his di would not stop and continue to argue,

"You have done it our business. Your wife doesn't know what you have done. She does not know that the day when you have found out that she is pregnant; you did not want this baby. She does not know that you had ordered Aman to get abortion pills. So that you could kill YOU OWN BABY."

Arnav was about to speak. He wanted to tell his di the truth. Yes, he had ordered Aman the abortion pills. But he changed his mind. He could not kill his baby. Yes, he said it in the anger because for the first time Khushi did not listen to him. How can he kill his baby? He called Aman right away and canceled his plans. He was about to tell her when he heard a voice. A voice he knew by heart. When Arnav turned back, he saw the person standing right in front of the door. It was Khushi. Her eyes are red. He knew that Khushi had heard the conversion. Khushi asked Arnav a question that Arnav knew he had to tell the truth.

"You have tried to kill my baby?"