Todoroki x reader

You and Todoroki had been friends since the day you arrived at UA, you were nervous and extremely quiet on your first day, some boys were picking on you and Todoroki stood up for you and ever since that day you guys have be inseparable, you guys would always eat lunch together, talk, and listen to music, many in the class would joke about you guys dating to which would always make you blush and think about how it would be to date Todoroki. One day Todoroki asked you something you didn't see coming. Todoroki and you were eating lunch when he said "(y/n) we've been friends for a while so I was wondering if you would like to come to my house this  weekend" you smiled gently at Todoroki with a light blush and  responded with "of course, I've been wanting to hang out with you more" Todoroki glanced at you and spoke softly "hang out more, huh? I've been wanting to hang out more too, so we can get to know eachother better" your heart started to thump rapidly at his words and you started to think about all the fun things you guys could do together, you got so caught up in your thoughts that you had almost forgot you were with Todoroki until he gently touched your hand and said "(y/n) lunchtime is over now, we should get heading to class" embarrassment ran through your veins as you had forgotten everything around you, Todoroki gently poked your face and said "are you okay (y/n)?" You started to panic and responded briskly "um- nope I'm alright, just a bit tired" Todoroki responded with a gentle squeeze to your hand as you guys headed for class.
(timeskip)
School was finally over as you went to say goodbye to your friends, Todoroki waited at the edge of the pavement for you, your friends smirked at you and giggled while saying "(y/n) we wouldn't want to keep your boyfriend waiting for you, we can just finish our conversation later" you blushed furiously and yelled "shut up guys! Were not dating yet" your friends laughed and rebuked "not yet huh? By the time you know it you too will be together before you know it" just then Todoroki glanced at with a cool smile, you blushed furiously as your friends laughed at you, "well- I should get going" you stammered and ran to Todoroki, he glanced at you and said "do you want anything before we head to my place?" You looked down at the pavement and said "um how about ice cream?" Todoroki glanced at the store coming up and said "hmm, I was actually thinking the same" you smiled coyly and said "I guess great minds think alike" he responded with "I guess so." After you guys got the ice cream you headed to Todoroki's place which he said was only 10 minutes away from the store along the way you learned more about Todoroki, you found out that he love took karate lessons for five years and more about his quirk, you were happy to learn more about him and couldn't wait to get to his place. You guys arrived to his front door, "well, were here now" he spoke in a cool manner. He reached in his pockets to get the keys and unlocked the door, his house was tidy and was spacious, you glanced at him and spoke nervously "um- where's your parents?" He looked and said "Oh, they won't be here for the weekend so it will just be me and you, are you comfortable?" You noded your head and said "yeah, I'm just happy that were hanging out together" he looked at you and gave you a gentle smile, "well you can head upstairs to my room and put your stuff up while I get the ice cream and food prepared for us" you headed upstairs to  Todoroki's room, you noticed many pictures of him as a little boy and it made you smiled and warm your heart. As you stumbled down the stairs Todoroki was preparing the ice cream sundaes and you noticed that he had cream on his cheek you walked over and wiped your thumb on his cheek, for the first time you saw Todoroki blush softly, Todoroki looked at you and spoke in a flusterd manner "w-what was that?" You started smiled and said " I was just helping you of course" Todoroki gave you a confused look and said "(y/n your just too cute" as he carresed his thumb against your lip, you blushed furiously trying to comprehend what he just said, Todoroki leaned in to you and gave you gentle kiss on your lips and said "(y/n) your the first person I've ever truly held dearly in my heart, your kind, compaasionate, and loving, I would like for you to be by my side for enterity and I will do the same for you, (y/n) I invited you over because I wanted to get to know you better and to tell you.." You felt your legs go weak and your heart melt as you listened to his passionate words filled with care. You gently graded his arm in respond and said "I already know what you were going to say and I love you too" with that you gently grabbed his face and kissed him, after that you guys started dating and you both promised to love eachother for eternity.