~ Chapter 1 ~

Your pov

"Y/n wake up it's getting late to school" you heard your mom shouting from downstairs.
"Ugh...is it Monday already?" You thought to yourself.

~few minutes later~

You got dressed up for school. And went downstairs to eat your breakfast.
Your mom made your favorite bacon nd eggs.
After breakfast you head to school

You saw your one and only Best Friend at the entrance, MAYA, you were friends since kindergarten.

She smiled and welcomed you with a hug.
"Hey girl" she said with a smile on her face.
"Hey Maya.. I've missed you so much"you said with a sarcastic tone.
"it's just been two days since we met" she replied.
"it's already late, let's head inside" you said and never waited for her as you pulled her with you.

It was math in your schedule and your friend had the same schedule too.

While both of you were heading to class, there was someone walking in your opposite direction.

You look up to see the one you love JEON JUNGKOOK
But he was busy with his fangirls around him. You loved him even though he doesn't know you exist.

~time skip~

While you were sitting in class and thinking about how to confess your feelings to Jungkook, he entered the class and sat in his seat beside you.

You got up from your seat and sat beside Maya who was two places behind you.
You saw her having deep thoughts, and after sometime she said

"Hey why don't you write a letter to him confessing your feelings?"

Maya's pov
is she gonna tell him already that she loves him? You thought to yourself.
I have to do something, after all she is my best friend, I gotta fix this

Jungkook entered the class.
Wow! It's a good opportunity for her to confess since there is none of the stupid fangirls around him, but....

Why is she getting up and wait, is she heading to me? Wah! Seriously!!

She sat beside me quietly. Then an idea popped up in my head which was the best way for y/n to confess her feelings

After a lot of thinking I said,
"Hey why don't you write a letter to him confessing you feelings?"
She thought for a while and said ok.

Your pov
Omg!! That's a good idea. Why didn't I think of that. it's good that i have her

"Ok" that was all I said.
Because my mind was filled with thoughts of how to write the letter since it's my first time.

~ time skip~

I somehow wrote a letter with the help of Maya, and put it into his bag.
I've no idea how he's gonna react. But since I did it, let's be cool about it. I thought to myself.

It was lunch, the most awaited time.
While Maya and I were busy stuffing our mouth somebody called out my name
"Y/n".

I spit out the food in my mouth as I knew who it was with the voice, the same goes to my friend as she was facing his side and had a shocked look on her face.

I turn to see none other than 'JEON JUNGKOOK'

Written on :24.03.19