fourteen

you guys need to send me threats or something to get me to update
but i have some plans so here we fuckin go
——-
hazel

it's the first day of my last term at high school, break was eventful but i think i'm ready to go back to school.

i sit in front of my mirror and decide what to wear today. since my high school didn't have a strict uniform i decided to wear a pair of vintage mom jeans and tuck a white floral shirt into it. i added my gold necklace and some rings before putting on my doc martens.

luke hemmings🌺
good morning, do you still want a lift?

me
morning! yes please luke x

i place my phone down and tie my hair up, pulling strands of hair down the side of my face.

grabbing my shoulder bag, i run downstairs to the kitchen to see calum.

he glares at me and finishes his toast. he still isn't speaking to me about his guitar.

"you don't need to give me a lift anymore" i tell him.

"why?" he sighs.

"luke is taking me" i reply, taking an apple and placing it into my bag.

"why the fuck is luke taking you?" he slurs.

"because he's going that way anyway" i lie.

"also, are you drunk?" i question him, getting a hint of whiskey.

he shrugs and leans down on the island in our kitchen.

i hear luke's car pull up outside making me make my way out of the house.

i see luke sitting in the drivers seat, his black sunglasses covering his blue eyes as he leans his hand out his window with a cigarette in his hand.

he smiles as i get into the passengers seat and chucks away his cig.

"you look incredible" luke smiles at me.

"thank you"' i giggle, putting on my seatbelt as luke starts to drive.

"how are you feeling about today?" luke asks me, occasionally turning to face me when he doesn't have to watch the road.

"okay, just wish you would be there this year" i sigh looking out at the road.

"i know baby" he murmurs, placing his large hand on mine.

we pull up at my school, but since we have another 40 minutes or so luke pulls into a parking space just down from the school.

"i hate not being able to show you off as mine" luke sighs, unbuckling his seat belt and turning to me slightly.

"i know, i wish calum would just stop being so protective of me" i reply, giving him a small smile.

"boys are going to snap you up in there" luke laughs eyeing me up and down.

i just laugh back and look down.

"it's true, you're every boys dream hazel" he smiles kissing me on the forehead.

i look up at him to find him a lot closer than expected.