three

"hazel?" i heard my mother call from the kitchen.

i pulled my house coat on and walked down to see my mom standing at the kitchen counter with my laptop.

"you can have this back now, i better not hear you swearing again" she glared at me and handed me my laptop.

"thank you, you won't" i told her walking back up to my room.

i sat on my bed and sighed, my mother thinks i'm such a child although i'm 16, and i'm not aloud to swear?

calum is only 3 years older than me and my mom doesn't even blink an eye when he swears 24/7.

"ugh what the actual fuck!" i heard calum scream at his video games from his room. i rolled my eyes and opened my laptop to see it had no battery.

i walked to get my charger and noticed my phone was buzzing a lot, it was a new snapchat group chat called 'we hate calum hoody doody😎😎😎'.

in it was michael, luke, ashton and myself, i screwed my eyebrows together as i began to scroll through the messages.

michaelclifford3
hazel this is a joke btw we don't actually hate your brother

ashtonirwinnn
yes we do why are you lying to hazey

hazelhood.x
i wouldn't blame you if you hated him🤷🏼‍♀️

michaelclifford3
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👌🤛🏻🤙🏻

i rolled my eyes at his response and put my laptop on charge.

ashtonirwinnn
where the fuck is luke

ashtonirwinnn
he's probably on that weird porn sight again

michaelclifford3
hahahahahah which one

hazelhood.x
i'm confused can someone explain

ashtonirwinnn
luke goes on this sight and talks to strangers about stuff, i just presume it's kinky

ashtonirwinnn
it's called like chatsforstrangers, who even calls there sight that

i was away to reply when my laptop started to light up and the home screen appeared.

i put my phone down and clicked on google, immediately typing in the website to see what they meant.

'set up your own account today and chat to strangers!'

yeah cause that doesn't sound sketchy at all.

i say that as i begin to fill out the sign up form,

name, age - which i may or may have not boosted 2 years, hobbies, interests and it also asked me to add a photo of myself.

when i clicked enter a white based home screen popped up and had a column to search stuff and a column for your chats.

h2976 has messaged you!

h2976
you look pretty, wanna chat?

A/N
lmao hey guys it's ya girl
INNOCENT HAZEL ON A CHAT SIGHT WOW LOOK AT HER GO!
i have ideas for this book now so be prepared to literally be shooketh x