"It wasn't romantic or anything. I was telling the truth when I said I never had romantic feelings for a man before. It was just..." Lawson cut off and shook his head. "It was nothing. Literally just a sort of... if stress reliever. It doesn't even matter really. Nathan loves Glenn, and I really like you, and I do want to date you but I wanted to make sure to tell you before we started dating in case it came up in conversation and you thought I was hiding it from you". Sean just looked at him, eyes slightly narrowed. "Sean?"

With a sigh, and a little head nod, the boy said, "thank you for telling me".

Lawson lip was getting sore from chewing it so much, but he still continued to. "Does it bother you?" Something in his voice caused Sean to smile and move closer again, back into touching distance.

"Not enough that it changes anything," Sean assured and Lawson breathed a long sigh of relief, leaning forward to press his face into Sean's shoulder.

"Thank god," he breathed, and Sean's arms came to wrap around his waist. "Hey... does that mean-"

"That I still want you to be your boyfriend?" Sean asked into his ear. "Yes, I believe it does".

Unable to help himself, Lawson released a high pitched happy noise before grinning into the other boy's shoulder. "Well," he said, speaking only after he had composed himself and Sean had stopped laughing at his joy, "then I guess I'm your boyfriend".

They were already pretty much hugging, so Lawson's arms came out around Sean's shoulders to complete it, and Sean sighed in content against his neck before his lips moved to that spot below Lawson's jaw that made him squirm. After discovering it the weekend before, Sean had pressed his fingers into the spot many times just to see Lawson jolt, but this was the first time since that day that his lips had grazed it. Lawson groaned softly, and Sean kissed it again, and then again, and then he laved his tongue over it slowly.

Tangling a hand in the back of Sean's hair, Lawson pulled the other boy's head back so they could make eye contact.

The tension between them was insane, and the room behind him was empty since Wes was with Del. They could very easily-

"Fuck," Sean groaned before gently pushing Lawson away. "You should go inside now before I maul you in your hallway".

When Lawson swallowed, it felt incredibly thick going down. "Is that an option?" He inquired, completely sincere and Sean swore, bringing his hands up to cover his face before speaking.

"Your friends will ask us when we made out the first time and we'll have to say, the same night that Lawson admitted to fucking Nathan," Sean groaned into his hands before dropping them. "Not tonight".

"Okay," Lawson agreed before leaning forward and pressing a short kiss to the other boy's cheek. "Leave me then to get off all by myself". Another groan, but this time Sean began to walk away from him, down the hall.

"Enjoy the rest of your night, Lawson," Sean called over his shoulder, not giving Lawson anymore time to tease him, because the second later he was trudging down the stairs.

With a grin to himself, Lawson pulled out his keys and opened his door. Despite what he had said to Sean, he didn't masturbate once he crawled into bed. Instead, he took out his phone and called Nathan.

***

As Lawson got ready the next day, he spoke to his mother over speaker phone, though he feared he would have to take her off of it if she kept making those squealing noises.

"Mom, please calm down," Lawson urged as he raked his hands through his light brown hair, trying to get it to do something good. Quite miserably, he was failing. "It's not that big of a deal".