Her sobs became even louder when I asked her that.

'God, what should I do?'

I bite my lower lip a little. I don't know what to do cause she might push me away.

'Gosh! Just do it, Irene! Don't be such a coward! Damnit!'

"Come on, stand up." I help her stand by supporting her to stand on her feet. "The floor is cold." She did as I help her.

I carefully walk her to the bench I was sitting earlier.

'What should I do?'

I help her sat down and I sat next to her. "H-Hey, why are you crying?" I'm really worried.

'What happened inside?'

"Shhhh it's alright. It's alright." I rub her back as I look at her crying. "You can cry as much as you want. I'm here to give you my shouㅡ"

I couldn't continue my words when she suddenly hugged me and start crying in my chest.

I gulped.

Although surprised, I can't let my feelings come first. I'm here to be her shoulder to cry. I don't want to think anything else about us first. I just want to comfort her.

Her sobs are quite. I guess she's trying to hide her emotion.

"Just let out everything to make you feel better. Cry as much as you want. I'm always here to listen."

Her embrace tightened when I said that and her sobs became louder.

I wrap my arms around her to make her comfortable in my arms and cry as much as she like. I rub her shoulder gently and kiss her crown.

Her sobs become louder.

I can feel her warm tears in my shoulder as I'm a weaing dress that reveals my bare shoulder.

I gulped.

'Gosh! Bae Joohyun it's not the time to think something else right now!'

I gulped again.

'I'm sorry God, I just can't keep calm having this kid in my arms. I just love her so much..'

I release a deep sighed but I didn't want to make it obvious.

After a long time being away, I'm not that confident in front of her, unlike the old days. I feel like I'm not in the right place anymore.

'Aigoo... Karma is real.'

But if ever I got a chance again.. I want to talk to her. If ever what decisions she will make, I will respect it.

We need to talk.

We need closure.