(Minus Elizabeth)

"AAHHHH!!!!!" Endeavor screamed in pain as Izuku had a smirk.

"What's wrong? Is the pain too much for you to handle? Well...How do you think the people you hurt felt then you torment them! When you killed them!!" Izuku screamed in anger as the attack became more powerful as tears streamed down his face.

Flashback

"Hm? Oh Midoriya you have a letter. When don't know who the letter is from nor what is inside." Ryan said as he passed Izuku the letter.

Izuku sat on the concrete floor of the prison as he read the letter in his head. As he read it, tears streamed down his face.

Hello Izuku Midoriya

I've heard that you knew what I did to my wife and planned to tell the police when you got enough evidence. If you even dare to tell the police, I will come and personally end you. As a warning, I killed your mother Inko Midoriya and hired an assassin to murder your father, Hisashi Midoriya. If you dare tell a soul, I will come for you next....

Enji Todoroki, Endeavor

Izuku closed the letter as tears streamed down his face. Ryan and Other Ryan noticed this and asked Izuku what the problem was.

"It-It's nothing...Can you burn this letter? There's nothing important inside..."Izuku said as he passed Other Ryan the letter.

"Ok.." Other Ryan replied worryingly as he went to burn the letter.

End Of Flashback

"Young Midoriya! Please stop this!" All Might shouted.

"Pleas Izuku! Stop this!" Nejire shouted as tears almost came out.

Izuku looked inside the Perfect Cube to see Nejire almost at the verge of tears. Izuku looked guiltily as he stopped his attack, the darkness returning to him.

"You're lucky that they told me to stop..." Izuku said coldly as Endeavor regained his breathe. Izuku then deactivated the Perfect Cube.

"You......You....YOU DAMN MOTHER FUCKER!!!"Endeavor screamed as he quickly rushed at Nejire.

"AHH!!" Nejire screamed as Endeavor grabbed her head.

Izuku looked behind to see Endeavor grabbing Nejire by the head. 

Izuku's face contorted to one of pure anger and fury. Red lightning sparked his body.

"HAHAHA! Let's what you will do when I kill her?!" Endeavor shouted as he had a sadistic smile as his hand glowed orange.

'Izuku!' Nejire mentally screamed as tears fell down.

Before anyone could do anything, Izuku was suddenly in front of Endeavor. Izuku, showing no mercy, used Lostvayne to cut of Endeavor's right hand that grabbed Nejire's head. Izuku then kneed the Flame 'Hero' in the face, breaking his nose and sending him to the other side of the Gym.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!" Endeavor screamed as his hand bled everywhere.