Chapter 4

(Sub to Pewdiepie and Jaiden Animations If You Haven't)

"Begin!" All Might shouted.

In a flash, Todoroki sent a wall of ice at Izuku's direction. Izuku smirked as he rushed to the incoming ice wall. He took out Lostvayne from it's handle and destroyed the ice by slicing it into small pieces of ice and creating a large amount of mist, covering the two's visions.

Todoroki frantically looked for the dual-haired teen. Suddenly out of the mist came Izuku with Lostvayne in his hand.

"HAAAA!!!!" Izuku shouted as he rushed Todoroki.

Todoroki, shocked by the sudden shot out a wall of ice at the teen, who effortless broke the ice with his sword and jumped at the red-white teen.

Todoroki, out of instinct, shot out large amounts of his fire at the jumping Izuku. He shot the flames at full force.

"AAHHH!!" Izuku voice screamed as his burning and scorched body fell to the floor, spinning and rolling.

"Midoriya!!" the bi colored teen shouted as he went to his burning friend. Suddenly, Izuku's body turned to ash in front of Todoroki, who looked traumatized. 

Suddenly, he felt himself get kicked in the gut. He was then sent flying but stopped after creating a wall of ice behind him.

Izuku can be seen with Herritt in his hand at where Todoroki was previously at.

"Wh-what?" Todoroki asked confused at what had happened.

"I shot you with Herritt and used Nightmare Teller. I placed you in a false nightmare while the mist covered our vision. That left you defenseless and opened to attacks. Don't worry that nightmare that you were stuck in was fake and will never happen.."Izuku explained assuringly.

"*Pant* *Pant* Fine then...Ice Wave!" Todoroki shouted as he summoned a giant ice wave at Izuku.

Ice Wave!" Todoroki shouted as he summoned a giant ice wave at Izuku

'He know's that True Counter won't work with his Ice...Smart kid..' Meliodas stated.

'Yea, he is the son of Endeavor..But that doesn't mean that he'll beat me..' Izuku said as he smirked and rushed at the wave of ice.

"That idiot! What is he doing!" Kaminari shouted as he saw Izuku rush to the incoming attack.

"He's facing it head on..Like a man..." Kirishima replied as a fake tear of manliness fell from his face.

"Enchant Hellblaze!" Izuku shouted as he took out Lostvayne and kept Herritt. Lostvayne was then covered in black flames.

'Wait..that is!'

"DO IT DEKU!!" Bakugou shouted, surprising many.

"RIGHT! HAAA!!!!" Izuku shouted as he striked the ground with the attack, creating a wave of Hellblaze, obliterating Todoroki's ice wave.