Ch 9

I woke up and the sun was in my face. "Hey" I looked over and brent was sitting on the corner of his bed smiling.

"Hi" I said. "So today I have another meet and greet to go to today so-" I cut him off. "Ok what time should I leave?" I asked.

"Um about that I want you to come with me..."I just sat up. "Brent I don't know if I can do that...." I trailed off.

"you see, I think I'll get a lot of hate, and I don't think I'll do very well with handling it"

I continued. Brent came and sat down by me. "Taylor, I need to tell you something....." Oh no.

BRENTS POV

Crap. I need to tell her the truth. "I know this is off topic but...I...I have a girlfriend."

"WHAT?!" She exclaimed. "I have a girlfriend and I'm in love with her. I thought I wasnt anymore but she texted me early this morning and we met up and talked everything over."

I started talking AGIAN because she wasn't, "and I told her about me, and you.

From meeting you, to what I said to you when I was in the middle of the street, to what was said at the hospital."

"She said that she would forgive me on one condition,and that's that I can't hang out with you, talk to you, or have any contact with you because she doesn't want me falling for you agian...."

She looked like she was gonna cry but I had to finish."so you should leave because everything that was said was a mistake and I regret giving you my phone number and leading you on, I'm sorry."

She didn't respond with words but with actions.

She walked up to me and simply gave me a hug. She didn't seem mad, or sad.

We were hugging when she pulled away. I didn't want her to, I wanted to grab her and pull her close to me. Wait, NO I have a girlfriend. And I love her with all my heart.

She then whispered in my ear, "it's ok. I'm not mad because... I'm used to this, to not being wanted. To only being wanted temporarily, and Just simply not being worth it." she said slightly smiling and her eyes looking glossy.

Then with that, she turned around and left.

I felt so bad.

• I hurt her. How could I do that to her?! She's an angel. She's all I could ever ask for plus more. She's so beautiful, and sweet.

By now I felt liquid on my face. I THE BRENT RIVERA was crying, and I'm not afraid to say it. I am IN LOVE with taylor Lynn peterson. She is worth the pain, the heartache, SHE IS WORTH IT .