Ch 5.

Taylor's POV

~

"Umm sorry to interrupt but there's not really time to make out right now. Maybe do it later? Where there isn't hundreds of fans waiting to meet you." I couldn't believe this . I wanted to throw up. Brent was just at staring at me.

"Hello?" I said. "Umm hi. Sorry about that she kissed me Erm... sorry" "uh it's fine I guess."

"So how are you?" He said while embracing be in a hug."great thanks". "So do u want a picture,or....something?" I decided seeing Brent and that girl eating each other's face off, wasn't going to ruining me meeting Brent.

"Yeah of course!"

"Ok!" We took our picture and he singed my phone case.

Brent's POV

~

"So taylor, where do you live?" Good one Brent. Now she's gonna think I'm a stalker."Erm...Washington. Cleelum Washington".

"Cool i live here... In Cali-" she cut me off. "I know, I mean I'm not a stalker, or anything it just-" I cut her off." I know your a fan, and that why you know I live in Cali don't worry I don't think your a stalker. there other girls here that know the state,city, and even street I live on." I stated and laughed the last few words out. "Oh. Ok."

Right before she was going to leave and we said our goodbyes, I stuck a piece of paper with my number on it in her pocket.

There was something about her. Something...special, like I could talk with her for hours and not get bored. I hopes I made the right decision by trying to surprise her.

On the other hand, what if she doesn't check her pocket and goes to wash her shorts and my number is in the pocket still?! Then it will be ruined! I need to tell her I gave her my number! " I need to leave! I'm sorry everybody but I'm not feeling very well. I hope you all have a great day and I love all my fans very much!"

I started running the direction she went I stopped and looked around. I couldn't see her. I decided to go to my left and as I ran past a Starbucks, I ran into a girl just leaving it. "I'm so sorry!" I said. I felt bad.

"Ummmmmm..." I looked up and it was the girl I Gave my number to. "Oh! It's you!" I said and I hugged her.

"Erm yeah it's me"she said. "uhh Brent?" She questioned "Yeah?" I said "can you not hug me so hard? I can kinda not breath" I quickly let go of her. "Oh...ya sorry" "it's ok" she smiled at me.

Her smile made me want to melt. "I never got your name..." I trailed off "taylor" she said. "Cool" I smiled.