Ch 8(part two)

After I called her back I explained everything and asked my mom if I could go to Brent's for dinner

"So can I go to Brent's house for dinner tonight?"

"Umm, sure are you gonna stay the night there?"she asked." "I don't know"

"Well taylor, don't do anyt-" I cut her off "I KNOW I KNOW STAPPPPP!!!" Ok love you honey bye" "love you too bye" and with that I hung up

I got up and began getting ready. First I took a shower then dried my hair I heard my phone go off and I looked over,

@brentrivera: made a new friend today;) @taylor_or_nahh

OMG HE CALLED ME HIS FRIEND! whoa, calm down. Being his friend means no fan girling over him anymore.

I then began to put on my makeup, and I curled my hair, and turned it into beach waves.

I put on a pair of yoga pants, a navy blue tank top with lace at the chest hem, and a neon pink hoodie that said the word "pink" on it in black lettering. I was all ready to go when I looked at the clock, 5:28.

I quickly ran into the other room of the hotel and got my charger. (Just in case I spent the night)

"Nock nock!" Brent said while nocking on the door and walking in at the same time.

"BRENT?! What if I was changing or getting out of the shower and I was NAKED??!!" I said With a whisper yell for the last sentence. "..." He said nothing.

"Hello? Brent? Anyone home in there?" "Well," he began."I guess I would be one lucky duck! Come on we need to get going he said while graving my hand and pulling me out of the hotel room and down to the lobby, and out to the parking lot.

As we were walking through the parking lot, we started walking OUT of it on the other side."uhh brent your forgetting your car." "No I'm not" "ummm??" I said.

"I can't drive, I haven't taken my test yet silly" "WHAT?!" I screamed. "I SAID, I can't drive, I haven't-I cut him off. "I know what you said! I ment, you SRSLY expect me to walk ALL THE WAY TO YOUR HOUSE?"

"Well ya, I mean... How else are we supposed to get there?" He asked innocently. I COULD NEVER IM ONE MILLION YEARS BE MAD AT HIM. I sighed "ok" and began walking. " wait! I'll carry you!" Brent said to me.

"No way! If u don't remember you were hit bye a car yesterday and I'm sure ur not allowed to lift anything over 10lbs. Let alone a human being my age."we began to walk.